Resolutions 07...you better go !

Allright THE best 3 day run ever will be coming to an end this year & im hoping all the so. cal Datsun guys can make it. I know SWDP will be there. Ive been to 13 of these runs & it's a blast every time from the caravan out to the run, to the show & just hanging out @ camp with the guys talking trucks.....& look whats on the flyer..620 !!!

RESO_08_FinalCorrect-1.jpg

reso-back.jpg

This can be a roll call in a way to see who can go i suppose, Ill be there for sure & i know Steroid is in too....Jason..Ron..Guy, dont forget to pre. reg. :D Oh & BTW there is an old school class this year even if the flyer doesnt show it !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mark u know i'll be there with lil orange, come on every body let's make it to reso, this is the last 1 of it's kind, and it's also the granddaddy of all shows, there will be all kinds of trucks there from as far away as east coast, would like to meet all the datsun/ratsun people out there, as pacific said make this a roll call, let's show everyone what datsuns are all about, the show is open to cars, trucks, mini's, golfcarts,etc...see ya there:cool:

Mark..do a bunch of laps for Ray and I both......won't be there myself (sorry guys, but, I am way too old to "party with ya'll yunguns...been there done that LOOOOOONNNNGGG time ago...not casting aspersions here..just not "MY THING" anymore)...besides, I am a member of the Jackrabbitts M/C..(a desert motorcycle club in District 37...) We host the first desert race of the year every year, and that particular weekend we almost always spend setting up our "race course"...scouting the area, finding interesting and challenging areas, etc......Believe me our "saturday nite" bonfires are legendary and mind numbing at times...(I am still too old for that too...shoot, I am usually asleep by 9 p.m....All the loud music and stuff notwithstanding...LOL

Tom- I already am a Just Us member by association :D

Layedout- Blythe is ony a few hours from Phoenix so we'll see ya there :cool:

Jason- If you need help hit me up

Ron- Totally understand & sounds like you guys will be having some 2 wheel fun :D

Of course my friend! We'll be caravanning from SD sometime around midnight Thurs. & it's a 4 hour drive for us. Id like to meet up in Blythe if poss. & roll in from there. My theory is if we get in line together it'll be easier for us all to camp together. Since were all coming in from diff. places it'll work & it's a chance to gas up/ get coffee-food & fill up the coolers. Dont forget bring your camping gear, no glass bottles, & we should all bring a bit of firewood :thumbup:

Ok the gates are supposed to open 7 am friday but..if you pay extra you can roll in 7 am-ish on thursday. Ill be doing the Friday roll in & usually get in line around 1 to 2 am ish. Depends on when we leave SD, as far as where we meet maybe right off the freeway exit we'll take [intake blvd.] Hell we have time to set that up.

• 4 weeks later...

So far my plan is to leave here @ midnight the latest which will put me in Blythe around 4-4.30 am. Id like us all to roll in together[meet up @ the intake blvd. exit] so we can all camp together. Im trying to get thursday off which will change my departure time, ill keep u guys posted here & as it gets closer make some phone calls & co-ordinate everything.

Ok it's official i have 6 days off in a row & can leave Thursday evening depending on Guy & Mikes plans. A few of my friends will be rolling in thursday & paying a bit more to do so..$15 extra i believe & will be getting a fenceline area for us to camp. I asked them to rope off an area big enough for all of us & they said no problem. Remember to pre reg., deadline is the 15th !!!