Resolutions 07...you better go !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Airdout, the closest airports (in order by size, Ie: where You can definately fly into and get a rental car) are Las Vegas, Phoenix and Ontario (in Southern California) Now, there are reginals that might or might not have connections, rental cars, etc. Lake Havasu City, Bullhead City and Yuma, Az. My wife flew out of Lake Havasu City into Phoenix about 2 years ago to go to a meeting back east. I believe She changed planes in Atlanta. Maybe You can do it that way. Even if there isn't a rental car agency in Havasu, one of Us can pick You up if We plan ahead. Let Us know!!

Yeah you can. If theres 2 lines youll be in the pay at the gate line which rolls in after the pre reg line. Our spot is already saved so as you get close to the gate call me..619-723-6235 cell. Myself & Guy will be leaving around the same time between 9-10 pm & will meet @ the intake blvd exit. Steroid may try & roll in on Thursday but hasnt pre reg'd either. Dat620 [Tom] will be arriving around noon Friday.

im all the way down in pheonix right now for christmas and have to head back early so i cant make it. i still really want a shirt, so if anyone could pick one up for me it would be greatly appreciated. i want a medium if someone can and i will pay for shipping too. i probably wont be able to get on another computer till friday so i wont be able to respond till then. thanks.

if anyone knows how to get in touch with layedoutb2k by phone, give him a call, tell him to ck his pm , or get in touch with me dat620/ tom, i live in phx az, and he can ride with my wife and i to reso, i sent him a pm, then i noticed he won't have a computer til friday.. :D

Ok guys its almost time to go!! Im leaving Thursday night around midnight-ish. After the run Ill be going to Steroid's for a few days & wont be able to post pics till Thursday the 3rd-friday the 3rd. Jason i talked w/ Guy & i know you guys will caravan together, Tom call me when you arrive ok...:D

Good morning. Well, I'm off to go pick up My trailer. Hopefully, I'll be loaded by noon (Arizona time) and out of here to be in Blythe by 3 P.M. or so. At least by dark. Mark, I'll try to meet Your friends. I already forgot Their names (DUH) but please give them a call and give Them My cell number. I'll be on My cell all day. Jason, I found Your number. Call Me if You need anything. You will be rolling with Guy, correct? That's about it. I'll check back on here later before I go. LET'S ROLL!!!!!!

Well you guys are all Bitches...I am so jealous, I wanted to go and I tried just tough during the holidays to get time off...And besides it has been snowing like a mother in the Sisxous...Lowriders have tough time in the snow...One day I will hit another So. Cal sho....Hope you all have a good time...Represent Ratsun well.........

2eDeYe;33781']Dood it's like 30 degrees in WA...I couldn't imagine a campout, lol

REDEYE..............dude, it was like in the 30's overnite here this mornin too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just lookked at "Blythe" weather and it will be in the 30's overnite all weekend and in the low 60's during the day and partly cloudy all weekend...looks like pretty nice weather...

fun and good times were had by all, and on a side note, just us minis, served up some carne asada, and all the fixins on saturday eve, thats my other truck club, the show was the largest in recent history of reso,congrats to all the datto peeps that made it out, we had a line up that everyone there was oogling over...i was not able to take my 620, she decided to give up the ghost as i was ready to load it on the trailer..but still made the show..:cool: