Ratsun Control Center

I had the idea that there was a thread about this but I couldnt find it....from where do you surf ratsun?

show your desktop, laptop, netbook, iphone.....show us your place where you eat, sleep, distract, spend your money online....

here's mine......I got a new Datsun Flag too..

Please, take a look at my ratsun style hard disk holder.

sdc13073.jpg

sdc13074z.jpg

sdc13071.jpg

sdc13072o.jpg

its all just an excuse to post pics hahah we all like pics...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice computer paradoxx.

100_0069.jpg

This is my Dell laptop sitting on the workbench in my one car garage. I connect to the web via a verizon usb modem. I've also got a desktop computer in my bedroom with web access via Verizon FIOS.

100_0023.jpg

Here's my toolbox and woodstove in the corner of my garage.

Dan

Hahaha thnx

Have you seen the fish tank computers? Filled with mineral oil, so cool lol.

I have been thinking about it because its the best way to cool and its far cheaper then a water block set up.

mineraloilcomputer01.jpg

Hahaha thnx

I have been thinking about it because its the best way to cool and its far cheaper then a water block set up.

mineraloilcomputer01.jpg

Man... macs got nothin on fishtank computers....

that's my only gripe about having a mac- you can't easily build your own.

Hahaha thnx

mineraloilcomputer01.jpg

youve better get some Fluid XP so you can get some fish inside, but does the fish can live there? lol

Man... macs got nothin on fishtank computers....

that's my only gripe about having a mac- you can't easily build your own.

thats for sure.....macs are fancy but boring somehow...

my oldest son and i are getting ready to make one like this

chopper_pc_left.jpg

is that for real? I really want to see that!

Thermal-take Armour full tower. It weights 44lbs empty. Its mostly made of metal/alum. Hardly any plastic on this thing. I love it. Solid as a rock. I put a dollar bill in there for reference to size. And yes, I know the wires are a mess and some time I will get to cleaning them up. Just don't care to right now.

IMAG0160.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

paradoxx

Posted Today, 03:26 PM

what are those boxes just above the black cpu and the 2 linksys? Nice workstation btw...

i belive those are switch boxes for all the power supply

Yes they are power switch panels. I use them to control power to the individual devices.

I have 2 of the rack mount UPS's but only 1 is in use now because I need to replace the batteries in the second one. I also have a third UPS that is used for the modem, routers, & printer.

The printer is a HP CM1017 Color LaserJet with flat bed scanner and copier. I just love that printer until I have to replace cartridges about $350 to replace all four. But I also get 2500 to 3000 pages of beautiful color print out of the cartridges before having to replace them. I have it on my wired network.

I am also running a wireless network for troubleshooting client computers and to connect the Roku box to play the Netflix instant view movies.

I was going to go with a rack mount cabinet and desided to build my own cabinet. It is built out of birch and stained cherry with a satin clear coat. all devices sit on drawer units to make easier access to hardware. Someday I will finish the counter tops and I need to build 4 more drawes and 8 drawer faces.

Thermal-take Armour full tower. It weights 44lbs empty. Its mostly made of metal/alum. Hardly any plastic on this thing. I love it. Solid as a rock. I put a dollar bill in there for reference to size. And yes, I know the wires are a mess and some time I will get to cleaning them up. Just don't care to right now.

IMAG0164.jpg

You sir, need some cable management, and a video card