m3 bmw VS. icehouses 510

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dillon had a better view than me :D Last night we decided to go to the races in Kent. To meet up with Thrillin Dillon, who was already down there. I think we ended up there until 3ish :D At first we didn't want to race anyone (been to jail once for reckless driving :( ) but Frank said for fun we should race each other. Thats how it started haha We had a good race and meet at the end of the street (track). We decide we should race one more time :D Well when we finally got to the front of the line they didn't want us to race again, so the put frank up against a Neon SRT4, from what I saw frank smoked him :D So now I was at the front next to a Civic hatch :( The made him and 4 other hondas go around so I could race a M3. His car looked like a dam space ship inside! Screens out the ass! I don't know if they come with all that stuff or what but Damn! Defiantly a dude with some cheddar. We took off! He had me bad off the line, like 2 cars (dam 3 puck!) By the end I had at least a fender on him :D I have some serious boost leaks to! any SR owner will know exactly what I'm talking about. Basically you have to hold the pedal to the max boost before it starts leaking, once the boost starts to leak the engine retards the timing..... Yeah it sucks! turns my car into a fire cracker machine! I have some hose clamps on order though :D semi ones :D I can't wait to get it running better, Yeah! I was good times thats for sure!

Lets hope they don't do a crash test on the M3 and a '68 510. :D

good job Jeff

I did a burnout from almost a dead stop in my 350Z! ...starting in 2nd gear. I love this 'non-turbo' torque. Wish I didn't have only 300hp

oh, I reached my personal fasted speed in the Z this weekend. 123mph and then I shifted into 5th gear. ;)

... 123mph and then I shifted into 5th gear. ;)

you can do better...ive been ~135 in my friends :P

i hit ~110 in the 510 over the weekend :eek: , then the needle broke off (from it bouncing to 0 on the other side-stupid bad cable/gear)

now wheres that kid in their parents bummer...

I laugh thinking about the Tuesday in Vancouver when we did the big line up some kid in a new econo civic came up wanting to race anyone and everyone.

(I hope i get the rest of this story right) so the guy that bought Bleaches z(forgot his name,sorry) was leaving anyway so he pulled out the civic followed

the z had a new motor so he was short shifting.was blowing him away,like where did he go?,and let off a few seconds later here come the civic hard on it I bet the little bastard thought he had some serious top end to pull the Z LOL

oh, I reached my personal fasted speed in the Z this weekend. 123mph and then I shifted into 5th gear. ;)

you can do better...ive been ~135 in my friends :P

i hit ~110 in the 510 over the weekend :eek: , then the needle broke off (from it bouncing to 0 on the other side-stupid bad cable/gear)

fastest was my 78 Ford Capri 3 liter in Germany 120mph

then here in the states 140mph ,Toyota Supra Turbo

156 MPH, Thickson Rd N., Oshawa, fall of 1971, '70 Dodge Dart, 6,250 RPM. If you were there, you wouldn't have forgot it either.

actually its the same engine bleach put in a while back.. but its got a knarly exhaust / intake gasket leak and a sticky waste gate.. not to mention a bad tranny.. but anthony took him by far an figured they were done for so then he backed off... then ZOOM the honda goes by an they're throwin up gang signs an shit.. fuckin idiots