L motor fuel pump block off plate

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks skib, I am for a 2 bolt L16, L18, L20B, fuel pump block off plate.

Any Z20E and Z22E and truck Z22S will have one but NOT the Z24. They bolt right on. I put an L fuel pump on a Z head just to see if it would fit... it does.

motorfuelpumpblockoffZ20Z22.jpg

by flutes do you mean ball milled lines? I don't have a ball mill cutter yet and I really don't have any intention of "finishing" them. Over the years, I've heard a handful of guys say that they wanted a cheap option......so that's what I'm trying to do with these. There's fancy ones available out there for the guys that want a show piece. If I can't sell them for $5+shipping, I won't bother getting anymore. Only making a buck or two each hardly makes it worth even handling them.

by flutes do you mean ball milled lines? I don't have a ball mill cutter yet and I really don't have any intention of "finishing" them. Over the years, I've heard a handful of guys say that they wanted a cheap option......so that's what I'm trying to do with these. There's fancy ones available out there for the guys that want a show piece. If I can't sell them for $5+shipping, I won't bother getting anymore. Only making a buck or two each hardly makes it worth even handling them.

true that, i would still be willing to pay more (10 bucks or more) for one that was milled with like 2 diagonal grooves, just something to give it character

I'd like one for $5 + shipping. Please email me.

Thanks!

If I can't sell them for $5+shipping, I won't bother getting anymore.

If you can't sell them for $5+shipping there is something wrong with the world. :blink:

I did just get a ball end mill. I may play with a couple when I get them.....which reminds me...I didn't hear from him this week...maybe next. I still plan on selling the raw ones for cheap. The hard part...cutting them out, drilling them...will already be done. They can be finished by hand with sandpaper or a buff in a drill. Most guys have that :) I don't run any electric pumps on any of my L's, so these aren't really for me. :)

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.