HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR to every one out there, have a safe and good time, remember no drinking and driving, i want to hear from all of you again, be safe and GOD bless, tom :D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this is about what I'm doing. Working tomorrow, so sitting at home, probably watch a movie and I'm not driving anywhere. Snowing most of the day, turning to almost rain, but not quite. Slick slick slick, homie ain't driving tonight if I don't have to. Not worried about me, just all the other drunk assholes trying to ruin one of my rigs. F that!

I was supposed to go out with Mrs. datzen tonight for supper at one of her friend's house. She (her friend) puts a pot of coffee on and kicks her teenage daughter off the internet for me, she doesn't have internet now so fucked if I'm sitting watching people get drunk.Drunk Datsun people at Canby would be an exception.

So what are we supposed to say after, "oh nine"?

I have been trying to get people to start saying, "oh ten"

:blink:

That is a thinker huh?

I was just relating it to classic cars,,, because you can say, "nice twenty eight Model A"

But you can't say, "nice fourteen ford"

[/end-drunken-rant]

Anyone know what the oh twelve nissans will look like?

So what are we supposed to say after, "oh nine"?

I have been trying to get people to start saying, "oh ten"

:blink:

That is a thinker huh?

I was just relating it to classic cars,,, because you can say a twenty eight Model A

But you can't say, "nice fourteen ford"

[/end-drunken-rant]

Anyone know what the oh twelve nissans will look like?

The 0h 12 Nissans will likely look like piles of shit with French frog webbed feet splayed under safety bric-a-brac and little tiny motors to move 4000+ pounds of "economical" fury, with a battery system made of French-Fry acetate that costs as little to make as a loaf of bread but needs two cornfields worth of toxic chemicals to produce, but we'll produce it in China along with everything else, and then we'll all drive along, happy with our heavy, safe, horrible for the environment, "I feel good about buying a GREEN car!" new Nissans.

That's just my idea of what will happen. Perhaps because I'm listening to RATM.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Dude, Mike I just came across SIX Nilla Wafers all attached!!! Fuck yeah!! I ate them like little bunnies!! :) There's no slightly buzzed emoticon? Bummmmmmer.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

beerchug.gif

drink.gif

partyguy.gif

I stand corrected. Damn, my roommate parked in front of the garage. I was tempted to fire up the 510 and do some donuts this morning since I have to go to work in a bit. (Still only a glasspack) Oh well.