Carlos's Goon

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so wtf this thing aint running???

The fuckin alternator hit the dust man. Just got the new one and its missing one of the three bolts that hold it together and the other two are finger loose! WTF!!!! Had to get the pullys switched to the other one was to wide and it efd up my belt.

REAR VIEW MIRROR JUMBO DICE, TRUNK HIT HARD LIKE KIMBO SLICE!

Gotta have my beats

bass,funny,happy,headphones,music,smiley,yellow-e6c18a94b8250f2c1929868754ac24a8_m.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

About time for another update:

I got a fender from Phil awhile ago and just decided yesterday night to put it on. After a lot of sanding, chipping off old bondo, welding, grind, sanding, and painting heres the turnout.

Its just primer for now. I kinda like how the red and gray look together though but, thats just me.

on with the pics.

Before:

dscn0633j.jpg

After:

106_2051.jpg

Before:

http://img687.images...2/dscn0627e.jpg

After:

106_2050.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just read the whole thread. Hella nice work. I think we have the same roof rack. The wheels, color, lowness, rack. All make this car sick. Although lowered, and with wider wheels it would be sicker. Idk why I like it better with the primered fender.

Just read the whole thread. Hella nice work. I think we have the same roof rack. The wheels, color, lowness, rack. All make this car sick. Although lowered, and with wider wheels it would be sicker. Idk why I like it better with the primered fender.

Hahh. Thanks I like the gray fender also. lol. I'm kinda going "snow rally" with the wagon so can't go to low. ;)

what ever happend to your truck? get it done son!

I still have it. Getting parts slowly for it. One of these day's I'll put it all back together and have a mean ass little 620. :D

if its not rusted completely out its worth fixing, come on you wusscake!!! whats the worst that can happen you dent it up more??? try and beat it out, you would be suprised how much you can do with a sandbag and a ball peen hammer!

ehhh. I'm to lazy right now for all that. :P

how about I give it to you and you can?