FIGHT CLUB!!!!!! Movies with datsuns in them?

I just watched fight club! Did anyone know that there is a datsun in that movie?! im not sure if its a 720 or 620 because you cant see it for very long it has square headlights but it has the chrome datsun "by nissan" emblems on it. It has a flat bed made outta wood. Its at the end of the movie Tyler Durden slams the main characters head into its rearview mirror. i cant find a clip anywhere online. Has anyone seen this? Do you know of any movies with datsuns? Clips?

• Like 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it has square headlights but it has the chrome datsun "by nissan" emblems on it.

720s have square headlights and the front fender badges said DATSUNbyNISSAN from '80 till the second month of the '83 model year.

Try around 1:50 near the end.

Doesn't look like any 720. The front missing side marker is wrong I think.

Edited by datzenmike

So watching some tv this weekend on msnbc was a documentary on Jonestown.......and the cult suicide... in the re-enactment they drove to the house in one shot in a sweet rhd 4dr. baby blue 510....anyone else see this or am I the only one out there watching Docu...about mass suicide....

ok this post is from months ago in sightings....just thought I would move it to appropriate thread....

• 3 weeks later...

Found another one.

I watched Into the Wild earlier on showtime or some shit. Have seen it before, but just watched it again today from an earlier point, anyways the main characters sister was talking about the main character and mentioned he bought a "Used Datsun". Looks like a B series, like pumpkin daves car.