1959 datsun truck and a fairlady

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting indeed!

Man...that freegin dog would be outside in a blizzard way before it would ever be inside of one of my mint condition, fully restored 1959 "one of only 10 imported into this country that year" Datsun pick up trucks...

Shheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

definately some nice old datsuns. That truck reminds me of the mitsubishi go. They imported like 15 of them into the states for one year, 3/4 ton truck with 3 wheels. You sat in the middle and steered with some ape hangers lmao.

What chassis model would that 59 be?

you mean like this

Mitsubishi-mizushima.jpg

definately some nice old datsuns. That truck reminds me of the mitsubishi go. They imported like 15 of them into the states for one year, 3/4 ton truck with 3 wheels. You sat in the middle and steered with some ape hangers lmao.QUOTE]

The Mitsubishi Go - AKA the "Sandinsha" three wheel car. Nice, but very prone to tipping over, especially when delivering lunch to a construction site in the heart of Tokyo.

Edited by MikeRL411
spelling

That's the truck that sold at Barrett Jackson some years back for $25K. It was in a truck mag convieniently a few months before the sale. It has many things done incorrectly but is still a sweet ride.