FYI on my art

I figured I would go ahead and post this here since this is where it really all began...

I've started receiving commissioned request..actual paying jobs!! Can't tell you how good this feels to have my art accepted at this level, and I really couldn't have done it without everyone of you guys on the forum. Unfortunately this means that I'm probably not going to have an overabundance of time to do alot of requests for now. I'm still going to do the ones that I've promised to some of you on here, but I hope the rest of you guys understand my situation. I still plan on doing Datsun and Nissans for you all, It just won't be as fast as it has been. I hope you guys all understand, and I really do appreciate all of your support and encouragement.....God willing, this is not the end, just the beginning.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed you are a awesome person and awesome at what you do . I would like to say thank you for all of the art that I have got to enjoy . I hope that you have a super good gig lined up and make lots of money doing it . Heck if you are to busy to do my 620 I totally understand and no hard feelings . I look forward to seeing what you do in the future even if it is spaced out a little bit . I am a not going anywhere and I will be on standby waiting to see what you render in the future . Ed you are awesome ! :thumbsup:

Commisions? Great!

I really like your work. What do you use?

Check out my work at http://www.fourthstreetdesign.com

let me know what you think. pm me if you want.

Thanks,john

Damn son! That stuff is awesome!!

I'm using a 11 year old version of Illustrator...I need to get a scanner so I can scan in some of my non-computer art.

I'm using a 11 year old version of Illustrator...I need to get a scanner so I can scan in some of my non-computer art.

thanks for the compliments!

I need to get more digital in my art. We have a 4'x8' digital printer where I work,and I'm dying to get something printed on it.

Your work is great,too. keep it up.

Hey Ed, go to adobe.com and download their 30 day trial for illustrator X4, you'll be amazed with the differences.

Good luck

Larry