Get Garage!

RadioRedline

And thats why I posted pics, THats after, me digging it out for a pic! lol I was thinking 150$ too. Keep in mind it comes with a 5 speed.

Radio

thats also been sitting out in the snow? :huh:

its a possibility that snow from the intake, if its melted melted any it can get all the way down into the cylinder. theres going to be a few open valves

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts on rims. (not to anyone in particular and everyone in general) This is a sore point with me because many people actually have fairly nice looking rides but then for some reason they feel obliged to undo everything they have accomplished by allowing their poor taste or freedom of expression free rein to pick out a set of gawd awful rims for their ride.

Just my opinion, but rims should compliment the vehicle, I mean we drive/love/care for the vehicle right? I see tiny rice rockets every day with $2500+ in rims on them. I always think of a pig walking around with diamond bracelets on all four hooves. Car first! Get it??? If the first thing a person sees are the rims on an otherwise nice ride, well, what was the point? Car first! Get it?

Ask your girlfriend about pearls. Diamonds are appropriate at gala openings with evening dress and hair up. Not so good at work or shopping. Pearls are perfect for any time even jeans and T shirt. They complement a woman's good looks and are quietly elegant and sublime, anytime, or anywhere. Car first! Get it?

Hey datzenmike ,

You have very sound thinking , and I agree 100% with the rims as well as things in general. You know me I can't let an opportunity to yank yer chain , eh ? :hyper: ;)

Yeah , I gave up on the jewelry thing a while ago there , ttttttoooooo much money ! ( I have family in that business , I have been around it all my life , and still have no clue what goes with what , or what means what ! LOL ! ) But a very good analogy in comparison , very sly there :cool: ;)

thats also been sitting out in the snow? :huh:

its a possibility that snow from the intake, if its melted melted any it can get all the way down into the cylinder. theres going to be a few open valves

:o :blink: Yup , time for some Marvel Mystery Oil Soak to begin with , and time to treat at least like a seize motor IMHO ( to just be cautious ;) ) Hopefully won't have to hone those cylinders too much if it gets down there (if not pitted badly worst case ) ! Best Of Luck on this , who knows could be ok condition ( with minimal checking of course :D )

Harley got a bunch more on his pushbar, while I Cleaned the shop, washed floor, etc, and touched up my boxliner with the aerosol version. Then I got adventurous and tried some bodywork, had to fill abou 8 little pencil size holes...never done bodywork b4 and this is my first attempt! Read the instructions and Ground down with cup brush and makita grinder and used a body hammer to get the needed areas flat. Then tom i'll sand the bondo smooth and primer the bitch! Also Sprayed 1st layer of primer on my tailgate.. TOm is finish sanding tailgate and primer, this bondo area, and hopefully get tint and my stereo in! Never done those myself either! Thank god the Jedi Master is in the room for any help!

Radio

bondo1.jpg

bondo2.jpg

bondo3.jpg

bondo4.jpg

bondo5.jpg

bondo6.jpg

bondo7.jpg

bondo8.jpg

Yea, why not just use the welder? :blink:

Lets not forget here what garage we are working in folks. And i already offered the suggestion of using the welder and he said no. Come on radio you know its the proper fix lol. you need to come to the blue haze side no more bondo use the welder. you will get the best job the proper job. rib rib radio.

Lets not forget here what garage we are working in folks. And i already offered the suggestion of using the welder and he said no. Come on radio you know its the proper fix lol. you need to come to the blue haze side no more bondo use the welder. you will get the best job the proper job. rib rib radio.

fearincognito = +1

Welder = Win ! :D :D :D

:bye:

If you are going to half-ass those holes in the door, at least put the mesh on the inside. You'll save yourself a headache.

Hehe found that instantly after I did that so Harley Said. So I ground them all off with the makita and the holes were small enuf they didn't need the mesh.

Radio

Tonite hooked up the other speaker (was missing a couple y adapters) and cut some new rubber mat for the 'carpet" to protect the floors from getting worse until I weld New floorboards in. tomorrow I have day off would like to strip some more off the 720, and maybe tint this truck.

Radio

floor1.jpg

floor2.jpg

why not just bondo the floors in just like the holes in the door, you'll be doing it all over again, read my sig and say it till it sinks in.

get it, got it, dooooo iiittt... :sweat:

if you got a welder, use it for what it's made for... :huh:

7 pictures of the hood closed over plastic being painted.

4 of the interior with seats removed. (one blurry)

2 of the same picture of the hood up

2 of the same picture of the engine covered with plastic.

dwnshfter jr. it so fits! :lol: