• refund his money and he keep the mirror
    • refund his money and he ship it back to me
    • refund nothing

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seemed to notice people posting their beef with other people on this forum lately. I dont understand this new trend an personally. I think it's sort of childish on both peoples parts.

I completely understand you not liking the way he spoke to your wife. but on the same hand, your wife is an adult and can handle her own battles. I'm not saying you shouldnt be upset! not by any means, but i dunno. I think this new 'trend' is getting out of hand. We get it, the guy was peeved, it took it out on you and well, now he looks like an asshat, but on the same hand, I feel like putting people on blast like this is just as bad.

in the future, i'm sure he'll be sure to ask the nessecary questions before purchasing an item off the internet. either way, no refund. his bad, not yours.

Granted I don't know for certain that's what the guy said, but if someone wrote that to my GF I wouldn't give him a dime. Why would you even hesitate and ponder the idea of giving money back after words like that?

Some people are just assholes, and the internet/email makes them feel like they can say anything. Lets see them man-up and say that in person, they'd probably get a few teeth knocked out.

I also am against airing dirty laundry in public, but on the same token I would like to know if someone is a dick so I could steer clear of them on future transactions.

Sorry everyone, this matter should have not been brought up on a public form. This situation should have been kept private between the stein's and me.

OK, I'm a dick and I apologize for the rude comment on the joke, but thats it.

I had asked the wife about the condition of the mirror and this was her reply. the drivers side mirror is in great shape. . I'm upset regarding the condition of the mirror. Evidentally her and my defination of great is differant. I didn't expect to get a mirror that has several pits on the front side of it, to me thats not great shape.

Ok, I'm done with this thread, the only thing positive that came out of the deal was that the stein's donated the money to Jeff's little brother.

as for the other quotes, I have decided not to add fuel to the fire.

and has for the POS mirror, I'll figure out what the do with it another time, does anyone want to buy a POS datsun mirror. :lol: enough said.

Is there a 4th option? How about "should not post this childish shit anymore?"

Thought there would at least be a break after the dwn 2.0 poll.

I hate seeing HS bullshit........

I like seeing new toolboxes though :thumbsup:

Edited by 72240z
I've seemed to notice people posting their beef with other people on this forum lately. I dont understand this new trend an personally. I think it's sort of childish on both peoples parts.

I completely understand you not liking the way he spoke to your wife. but on the same hand, your wife is an adult and can handle her own battles. I'm not saying you shouldnt be upset! not by any means, but i dunno. I think this new 'trend' is getting out of hand. We get it, the guy was peeved, it took it out on you and well, now he looks like an asshat, but on the same hand, I feel like putting people on blast like this is just as bad.

in the future, i'm sure he'll be sure to ask the nessecary questions before purchasing an item off the internet. either way, no refund. his bad, not yours.

its not just this forum, its spreading.. im on several forums, all havin the same issues.. people are runnin to the bushes because of this..

some might ask.. whats runnin to the bushes? well "basicly" thats when people stop sharing information and keep things to themselves..

can anyone imagine if datzenmike ran to the bushes?? no more FS5W71B info.. or any other for that matter... :mad:

i dont know why this is happening.. i think its because more an more people are using the internet.. so we get more an more tards.. :lol:

another thing, Always ask for Pictures of the ITEM your BUYING! cheese an rice, i have bought so much crap online, how many times have i been screwed? once! but it was like 25 bux an i can "fixer up" so no biggy :eek:

well i got it all home

family055.jpg

dude, that is one SWEET tool box.. congrats :cool: