Where can I get a visor?

73super

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting a non-profit organization in your honor...

The Save the Hooks Foundation is officially open for business.

Please send in your orphaned hooks, so that they may find a bed on which to rest their weary welds...

:D

On topic...I think Steriod had some reproduced. Also Pthedude has one that has seen much better days if your feeling like a litlle glass work...

If someone sends me a cordless angle grinder, I'll go to the junkyard and get all the bed-hooks you can dream of. You could totally cover the side of your truck!

I think we might be making a junkyard run this week (hopefully) I'll keep my eyes open for some visors.

Or are you looking for an over the cap visor?

Yes, they were parts Steroid paid to have molds made & reproduced. For some reason David took the "4 sale" section down without notice to Steroid. Mike still has stuff available though just email him steroid620@yahoo.com, factoid- the molds for the visors & fender flares were made from parts that were on the 620 Steroid sold to me :D

Yes, they were parts Steroid paid to have molds made & reproduced. For some reason David took the "4 sale" section down without notice to Steroid. Mike still has stuff available though just email him steroid620@yahoo.com, factoid- the molds for the visors & fender flares were made from parts that were on the 620 Steroid sold to me :D

Have you ever noticed about Steroid tho'.. that when you ask him a question he talks about something else.. or is it just me? He would have made a good politician.. "Good Politician".. now there's an oxymoron.. ha! :blink:

73super, i had some made for my '62 chevy pu so they can be made for a 620 its just finding someone who will do it! My '48 fleetmaster had some(fulton) and they were side mounted so it is possible:D. I am gonna try and locate the guy who made some for my chevy maybe he can fab. one for a 620 as well.

Where can I get a visor for a 620? Or are these as rare as the proverbial non-shaved bed anymore? Lemme know. Thx. :D

I have a fiberglass one sort of like this one. Might stick out a bit more and has a central 'vent' to let air up through the middle. Fit a 'yoda 4X4. Didn't put it on my 620 'cause I just wasn't sure......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/markspics/JCCS%2007/P1010242.jpg[/img]"]P1010242.jpg

I have the serious deep funk, super chunky gooey funky, old skool fiber-ass one, with fender kit and airdam. Its slightly ruff, but for $50 for the whole kit, you can't go wrong! Comes in your choice of color as long as its brown vinyl!

moving-twnhme-truck080.jpg

moving-twnhme-truck079.jpg

I have the serious deep funk, super chunky gooey funky, old skool fiber-ass one, with fender kit and airdam. Its slightly ruff, but for $50 for the whole kit, you can't go wrong! Comes in your choice of color as long as its brown vinyl!

moving-twnhme-truck080.jpg

moving-twnhme-truck079.jpg

Location?

I have a fiberglass one sort of like this one. Might stick out a bit more and has a central 'vent' to let air up through the middle. Fit a 'yoda 4X4. Didn't put it on my 620 'cause I just wasn't sure......

I never understood putting those on a wheeler...of course I can't keep anything attached to the outside of my jeep. :rolleyes:

P...Let me know when your finished up with the red truck and I'll make arrangements to come get the leftovers ;)