Tried these wheels on what do you think?

nismo dr

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright...I am usually pretty nice about people making their own choices and doing whatever they want to their trucks...:blink:bbuuutttt......

Those rims suck!:rolleyes: Seriously man. I have a 1994 4Runner that is supposed to have those on it...they suck so bad that I took them off and put on some FJ60 LandCruiser rims instead. Those are the worst factory rims that has been made in years.

Plus unless you have a real 80's theme going on with your "retro ride"...they just look out of place on everything they are bolted onto...:lol:

Fire the guy that designed those things...:D

But...other than that I mean, you can do whatever you want to with your truck.;)

I saw a 521 last night with Ford Courier rims and caps on it...looked sorta oldschool cool...:)

Edited by denveratsun
No,these are some of the worst rims made in years. :eek: And they're Nissan,too.

12954__1.jpg

I must say that those are my least favorite wheels ever,I have them on my pathfinder and they make me cringe everytime i look at them. Far worse than the yotas which i think are OK but I would never roll them on a datsun. Or a Yota either.

Actually on those nissan rims... they look like crap on a 620, the visual equivalent of fingers on a chalkboard... but polished up with the caps removed they fit the look and lines on a 720 pretty well, It will give them the 80s/90s lowrider look... and there are cool points for running factory nissan stuff...

I say run what u want. Personally, I like um. I was actually going to pick up a set before the SSR's fell into my lap.

Be sure to find the proper lugs tho. Those aren't nice enough to sacrifice safety. There's no wheel ever made that'd make me sacrifice safety.

-Brian

those are toyota SR5 wheels.... you will have lugnut and wheel stud issues... be careful

I agree as i mentioned earlier. Not being mean but it's a safety issue. They can be made to look better though. On mine i polished the lip & face & painted the rough sections purple.

Please. Through them things in the nearest dumpster. It would look better if you just drove on your brake drums. And the sparks would be cool. Sorry but you asked. If you like them then thats all that matters. I put chevy 6 lug car wheels on mine and some people hate them but i like em.