320 and 620

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah man! A nice 320 in GA! Some guys and i are doing a little old school cruise though the mountains tomorrow, you down? Shot notice, probelly not. But next spring we start a new year of japanese old school meets. i hope you can make it out to some. nice trucks for sure, why is it that a person can never have just 1 datsun?

dude next to the 620, the 320 looks like a 4 by, jk, sweet lookin pair, i've always liked your 620, even from way back when at some of the shows featured in mt magazine, nice pair dude..:D

Nice set of trucks ! I see 1 or 2 more in your future.........

Damn you......now I have another one showing up tomorrow

:lol::lol::lol:

That was just for you Skib....

Hell yeah man! A nice 320 in GA! Some guys and i are doing a little old school cruise though the mountains tomorrow, you down? Shot notice, probelly not. But next spring we start a new year of japanese old school meets. i hope you can make it out to some. nice trucks for sure, why is it that a person can never have just 1 datsun?

I know 1 datsun just doesnt do.....I got a show Sat Im going to in Warner Robbins.

your 620 is one of the prettiest ones i have ever seen! i love it! an now after seeing how clean a 320 can be i want one! now just get a 220 a 520 and a 720 and youll have the set!:D

Ya know when I joined this site all I ever knew was a 620....once I saw the 320 I had to have one.....and Im getting that way with a 520 latley.

• 3 weeks later...