A buddy needs some info. (goon glass)

Madness

My buddy Ryan traded an 8ft stick of 2x3x1/4 tubing for a goon sitting out at a farm. Problem is most of the glass is missing. He's a glass guy (glaser) so he can cut his own glass but he needs to know if the glass is flat. As far as i know the rear window is missing as well as the rear side glass on both sides, we're hoping the drivers window is rolled down.

I know my 521 has all flat glass (except the windshield) because on the passenger side window the Nissan logo is backwards.

If anyone can run out to their driveway to check it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bart

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that side and rear auto glass is tempered and can't be cut and windshield glass is laminated with a plastic layer in the middle right? ... and you'd have to be crazy to replace it with ordinary window glass, in fact it's probably illegal to do this.

sweet trade! :cool:

I can get you most of what you're probably looking for.

and i should have the others...

i have a dented hatch that would be suitable to attempt to reuse the seal/glass.

youll have a harder time locating the hatch glass seal than anything else...