We're in escrow!

I can't wait, I'll have my own garage, and to top it off it has a view! The guy built the house and put the garage on the back so when the door is open it has the good view just like the living room. 1650sf, 2/2.5, lots of storage and a big family room besides the living room. It's just outside Anderson CA yet seems like its far from civilization.

view

view.jpg

Garage has a big sink and a half bathroom

garage.jpg

garage2.jpg

back of the house

back.jpg

quartz fireplace

fire.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news Purple! Very happy for you man! I remember being scared sh*tless when we bought our house. Going from $500 rent above a garage to a freakin mortgage!! But it has always worked out. There are tight times, but so worth having our own nest, AND GARAGE!!!

congrats! I cant wait till the wife and I get our house next summer. We look at houses and my first counter is.

"The garage only holds 2 cars. so that means you can never park in there. One spot for the datsun the other spot for tools"

ideally a 3-4 car garage so I can dig out a pit.

Thanks guys, the garage has a little extra space so it'll do. A couple of weeks ago we got outbid on a house with 3 acres with a creek and a 2 car and a 3 car garage with a shop room. It was a beautiful area too but a lot closer to work.

Plenty of things it'll need but are livable as is. Tomorrow is inspection so we will know if it is as good as it looks.

Congratulations and good luck with the inspection. It's a big step.

If you can afford two extra payments a year, you'll knock the interest down dramatically...sounds like a stretch, I know, but it can make a huge difference even if you are only able to do it for the first couple of years. Check out an amortization table, or just google it. This really pays off if you are going VA zero down.

Hope to see photos of the Datsun in that garage soon :)

WHO??? RAY!!!!!Congratulations!!! Bikes, I have 10 old bikes Myself that I've got to get rid of. The oldest is a 1953 Monarck. I keep thinking about taking them to Pomona one day. I still hope that SWDP can get 3 spaces one day, hang out and SELL, SELL, SELL!!!! Anyway, not to change the thread, once again CONGRATULATIONS!!!