Here's one for you 620 guys

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that thing is a death trap all the supention for the front is in the cab and it is all sharp and pointed to "look cool" but get into an accedent and it will just rip you to shreads not to mention it looks like shit

what a fucking eye sore, love the part about him going to the gas station and people admiring it.... more like they are waiting for him to come out and bitch slap the fool.

I'm all for bagging but there is no need to have your tires sticking 5 inches out of your bed/hood.

what a waste of a 620.

Say what you wanna say, that first truck is bad ass....He jus didnt want any run of the mill 620....But no matter what that truck is a winner. Hate it or Love it, where still talking about it. So the owner did what he wanted, he got people talking about his truck. ;)

I think somebody should do that ugly ass shit to a 510 and see how many people like it then....haha I would be sad for one...

I'm starting to here crickets about that truck already....lol

Edited by 72 327

hmm... dude moved out to cali.

we really don't need another thread about this truck. I think everything I read I've read before about 3 months ago.

death trap.... piece of shi.... waste of a truck..... blah blah blah. Let it go. its not your truck. :rolleyes:

hmm... dude moved out to cali.

we really don't need another thread about this truck. I think everything I read I've read before about 3 months ago.

death trap.... piece of shi.... waste of a truck..... blah blah blah. Let it go. its not your truck. :rolleyes:

WOW dude maybe you should LET IT GO!!!