Testarossa Body Kit

INDY510

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that helpfull???

It is really lame that everytime I ask a simple question it turns into a giant flame thread....

I don't know why ratsuners cannot be more open to unique ideas.....

dude i wasn't trying to flame u or nothing i just made a comment on the car... I said thats the ugliest car i have ever seen and thats it. I never said anything about u or your car. i personaly dont like any of those body styles, if u like it go for it its your car u can do anything u want to it... and sorry if i didnt have any information about the body kit. I didnt join ratsun to talk shit to other members... if i offended u my bad homie....

THIS WAS A JOKE

HAHA

I would NEVER want a testarossa body kit

I assumed everyone would realize this was a joke,,, .... , .... sorry, I was being a troll :fu:

:fu:

Lighten up dude. He didn't ask anybody what they thought of the body kit. He asked where he could find one.
if that's what you want, then good luck w/ your search.

Damm.... you guys are getting soft...... I never thought anyone would actually incourage me to buy a testarossa body kit...

I wanted this to turn into a ugly flame fest.... ,, . but you guys are too soft lately

NEVER engourage someone to buy a testarossa body kit...

510256.JPG

5214445662.JPG

510257.JPG

510259.JPG

510258.JPG

5102185rat2.JPG

Edited by INDY510

"Check out my sweet new backpack guys!"

"That backpack sucks" "Yeah, so stupid.."

"Uh... ... ... YEAH! I hate this backpack. I just got it cuz it's SO STUPID. I thought everyone would think it was funny... Good one, huh guys.?"

I miss 3rd grade... haha

Edited by MicroMachinery
wow, I threw up in my mouth a little

what if that truck turned out to have gullwing doors?:lol: i always loved goin BACK to the future!:blink: you gotta love a DMC though:mellow:

oh yeah and that 510 is SAAAAAWEEEEETTT! even w/o the kit:p

i didnt get to the part where u said it was a joke... your car looks clean in those pictures. did u put the flares back on on the other side??

I was waiting for someone to ask that................. haha...........:fu:

52144454.JPG

52144457.JPG

See Bonvo: "Who really needs a door?"..............

:fu:

HAHA

52144456.JPG

I'm sorry to bug you guys with my strange project......,,.. It has been a learning experience

I regret A LOT of the things I have atempted on this car....

Most of the attempts FAILED......

But hey... who else has installed bubble flares,, then removed them,, and then installed them again?

I declare today the start of a new goal for my car: "I will make it as nice as the passenger side"

hopefully nicer.... if anyone wants me to post pics of the paint process on the drivers side... I will be starting soon...

And I will have 2 stage paint on the floors,,, and of coarse in the engine bay....:fu:

105.JPG

116.JPG

The floors will be black,,, and the driver's side will be really dark green...

---------

One more thing: :fu:I Fucking Love My Datsun:fu:

The yellow one was at Canby this year. Not the look I would go for (threw up in my mouth a little bit:eek:), but some of the guys from that era might like the retro thing. Very "Miami Vice".:lol:

that guy almost cried when he didnt win anything :lol: :lol:

NOPE! the 80's sucked!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Not to hijack this thread, but, the only decent Datsun to Ferrari conversion kit I ever saw was the kit sold about 30 years ago to convert the early, pre 1974, 240Z into a near perfect Ferarri replica.

Not a setup! Below at http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=17819 is a roadster conversion that looks very much like the original closed car conversion that I remember from all the kit car magazines of the 1980s.