Klotz' NL on the DatsunsNW website

Green Bastard

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!! Thanks GB! Pretty sweet to see it up on the club site now! Connections got crossed back in June when I originally sent the pics to get posted. I just resent them a day or so ago to Julie and she got them up in minutes!! I sent the write up yesterday and she added that already...man, she's quick!!! This is the first time I've seen it all together :) Most of you have seen those pics on my build page already, but there's a lot of people that go to the club page that aren't on this forum.

Thanks guys!!!! Glad everyone likes it. One of these days, I'll get the brake work done and get to drive it :) I have moved it a couple of times in the last several weeks....it still runs!!!

Slodat!! Holy crap!! You're still alive! Good to see you here again buddy :)

The two tone hides the parts of the body that didn't match the top....otherwise, I probably would have left it untouched. But....the black has really grown on me...just like the E1 has :) I think it will stay looking like this for at least a few years. I'm planning on tinting the windows and adding a special "touch" to the rear window....Thanks Redeye!!!