Beaverton Ratsun Meets

Skib

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well I'm off tomorrow and thursday, gonna be workin on the truck and Z both days... all day :D if you guys want to throw a last minute meet together I'm down. red robin, sonic, mikes, wherever. I dont know of anything north... if anyones got suggestions throw them out there! I'm down for anything, just wanna meet up!

$600, Im just going to be making some stuff for the interior (re-upholstering), trying to get the radio working and figure out how I am going to integrate some speakers into the dash... I might just make a new dash completely, measuring to see what other seats I can fit in there, valve adjust I've been putting off since I got her. Checking out which bushings I need since the alignment and suspension is super soft, etc... CLEANING lol.

She runs like a champ. I'll post up pics and a build thread tomorrow :)

whats Gendals?

lol well I'm off tomorrow and thursday, gonna be workin on the truck and Z both days... all day :D if you guys want to throw a last minute meet together I'm down. red robin, sonic, mikes, wherever. I dont know of anything north... if anyones got suggestions throw them out there! I'm down for anything, just wanna meet up!

how about a dinner meet ?

i had some 4 inch speekers mounted in the kik panels i think i still have them

i will look if you want

Haha thats what I was thinking ^

I'll be working on it at my house tomorrow, from when the sun comes up to when it goes down, and hopefully my room mate is going to finish moving stuff in the garage so I can pull the Z in.

Anyone is welcome to come bs and hang out while i work on it.