Beaverton Ratsun Meets

Skib

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics please guys. Us, "no datto" peoples need to live vicariously thru you's. That, and i gotta work tonite.

-Brian

Brian, Your wish is my command! :rolleyes:

What an awesome show up tonite (13 in all) :D

Z_Rac3r and Me (& Maku) were there first, then kamakazi620 showed up. Next fastdadd (& Son), philcas1987, Datto-Joe, Reuel, Skib, DislexicDime (&GF), and City_Hunter (&GF)

I didn't get any good photos of Dislexic's dime, or Shaun's Infinity...

fastdadd, I'm glad you didn't turn left on to Terwilliger, that would have taken you back towards Lewis & Clark College and Lake Oswego. I thought I had my right turn signal on to show you the turn, but I found out that one doesn't work anymore :blink: I'm pretty sure I heard your truck on Barbur though after I got home :lol:

P1080094.JPG

P1080096.JPG

fastdadd's 620

P1080099.JPG

Here's the surprise!! Megan's new 620!! :eek:

P1080104.JPG

P1080106.JPG

Maku's 260z

P1080107.JPG

Skib's 510 Goon

P1080108.JPG

Z_Rac3r's

P1080109.JPG

kamakazi620

P1080110.JPG

fastdadd's

P1080111.JPG

Phil's

P1080112.JPG

Reuel's

P1080113.JPG

Something was going on with Megan's tail lights. We put a new fuse in after we got the truck to my house, and they started working. But later they went out again. All this trailer light crapola...

I hope everyone got home okay (especially Megan) since she has to drive through Beaver-Tron with no tails :o

I live in beaverton right by 217. some body should let me knoww next time you guys have a meet.

although if i havent gotten my datsuns up here yet i may have to show up ina corolla.

then everyone can punch me in the face.

XD

I live in beaverton right by 217. some body should let me knoww next time you guys have a meet.

although if i havent gotten my datsuns up here yet i may have to show up ina corolla.

XD

i show up in an Integra and nobody punches me in the face. you'll be fine boss! welcome.

-Brian

we gotta get a caravan together next time we meet at mikes since it all the way across town and I see alot of members are here in beaverton/tigard/hillsboro. IF you guys want to :) I'm jus missin the CA cruises lol and think it would be fun to fill up the parking lot with an entourage of datsuns in 2 minutes lol. :D

XD

every Sat at 8pm :D

your face is safe, rollas are cool :P

i show up in an Integra and nobody punches me in the face. you'll be fine boss! welcome.

-Brian

:lol: :lol: :lol: