Beaverton Ratsun Meets

Skib

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, what's the deal in Beaverton, there are cops everywhere. I got followed all the way up Canyon into Portland. Wish I could have hung but I was burnt crispy from working like 30 days in a row. CJ right? good to meet you.

Hehe, you would be right. I wish I was better at remembering names. Sorry for not remembering yours Fig.

It was kind of a Beaverton Ratsun meet today.

First, my car overheated due to loss of coolant. Mikey came by to rescue me out near circuit city.

City Hunter was close by, so we went to my house to do some wrenching, and Phil dropped by too! :D

Shawn found my cam oil spray bar was broken. He fixed it, and replaced a retainer spring and adjusted the valves. (thanks Man) :thumbup:

P1010053.JPG

P1010054.JPG

P1010055.JPG

P1010056.JPG

We ended up at Mike's Drive-in in Sellwood. There were tons of cool old cars constantly driving by.

[Edit: My z no longer hesitates when cold, and no more intermittent "clackity-clack" from the valvetrain. It seems like I have a bit more power too. You're a master-wrencher City Hunter. ;o)]

Edited by hughdogz
so me and a few of the guys where talking about moving the meet to mikes drive in on se 17th what do you guys think?

I have never heard of this place, Sellwood area? Sounds like a little further drive for me:(. Oh well, always worth trying out a new location, Maybe even one that cost a little less the RR.;)

Mike, post and address to the place you are talking about so we are all headed to the same spot.

yes it is skib ! phill hugh shaun and i went there on sunday night . good food open late and we saw a few cool cars rolling around that neighbor hood.

:lol: Reuel (the guy that came a few nights ago with the maroon ZX) lives right down the street form there

That sounds like a good place to try out. I drive by it every time I go over to his house but Iv never been there.

Im hoping I can make it this week but well see, gotta lot of stuff going on at the same time :blink:

I have never heard of this place, Sellwood area? Sounds like a little further drive for me:(. Oh well, always worth trying out a new location, Maybe even one that cost a little less the RR.;)

Mike, post and address to the place you are talking about so we are all headed to the same spot.

mikes drive in

1707 Se Tenino St, Portland, OR 97202

Just had a carshow for the 30th anniversary past summer, always thought Jem 100 in Newberg would be a cool place, kinda a 50's style diner. I always see Fastdadd near by and Yello620 drivin' past. Good food and not as $$$ as RR. No beer tho:mad:

I hate that place, always so damn dirty inside.

Where are you that you see both of us in that area? Fastdadd works very close, but not me.

Hmm. the more i look around this site the more i like it. Wheres the next meet? im down for coming and pulling out the dime :) i only get to do the one datsun meet a month normally for nwdatowners, id like to hang with some other people as well into datsuns :)