Beaverton Ratsun Meets

Skib

By taking the Taylor's Ferry Rd exit off I-5 North, would put you just a few blocks from my house :rolleyes:

I wonder how late Humdinger is open Saturday nights...

[Edit: Phil, you were right, I needed a new cam cover gasket. I didn't tighten it down enough for the beat up one, and oil leaked out. I thought my dog was smoking in the back of the z, hehe. I need to fix other leaks too]

Edited by hughdogz
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww thanks Mikey!:P

I would love to know who left me a six pack of my favorite Drifter ale on my doorstep?! so cool...:thumbsup: (I bet it was you Dislexic)

Has anyone ever told you that you have a purdy mouth?

*ducks and runs for cover*

Edited by hughdogz
I'm the manager there. What do you mean dirty?

I always manage to find the sticky table with the dirty window sill. Last time i was in there the mens room stunk of old piss. Makes a person really wonder how clean an employees hands could be after using the restroom. It just always seems that the corners that take effort to clean are always discolored in appearance. Now, i am not going to go touching stuff like that to find out what it really is.

So, with that said, some of this is probably wear and tear on a building/business that has been around for years. But that place has looked the same for at least the last 25 years that i know of. It is really time for a good cleanup/remodel to freshen it up.

I think that a good cleanup/remodel would actually help business a lot. My kids really enjoy going there, but i avoid it. Sorry.

Does Tom still own it? You related to him?

I think that a good cleanup/remodel would actually help business a lot. My kids really enjoy going there, but i avoid it. Sorry.

Does Tom still own it? You related to him?

It is a old building, and I've learned to check the health scores online onsmall businesses. It's often hard to have those mom and pop shops as sparkly as McD's. We normally kick ass on health scores.

And yeah & yeah.

^^ Cool! We're pretty close, but I'm at the other end of Taylor's Fwy, near 26th ave.

I think you may be closer to Mikey (DislexicDime) than me. Anyway, that's awesome we have quite a few Ratsuners in the general area.

I heard it is supposed to RAIN all weekend (big surprise :() Burlingame Fred Meyer has a huge covered parking garage below Burger King off Barbur blvd. It is really easy to get to off I-5. Just thought I'd throw that out there as an option...