Antisemitism on Ratsun

Been driving Datsuns for close to 20 years and have been an avid member of the Datsun community. I enjoy being part of this forum & I'm looking forward to working on my PL510 with my 13 year old son when it arrives home at the end of October (Currently having a new motor dropped in).

Recently, on Ratsun there have been posts eluding to

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't have Bigotry out of innocence, it does not work that way. Ignorance or not its still un-cool and dishearting. Whether someone understands the Jewish faith/culture or not, just the usage of the term in this manner is Pejorative. You are right, it is not about being politically correct, it is about thoughtlessness. I for one support your stand.

Now let

wow did someone get their feelings hurt

aaaaawwwwww iam so sorry that people are just plain ignorant...at least in your eyes

did you sleep last night ????

and yes iam an asshole who dont give a fuck:cool:

free press, freedom is all that comes to my mind!!!!!!!!! yes i say offensive things and read offensive shit but i dont start a thread about it. its wrong, but this is the internet we have people from all walks of life on here. if we where to start a bitch thread everytime someone got their feeling hurt their would be no room for the needed Datsun info.

now iam pretty sure this is not the first or the last time you will read/hear offensive remarks so get over it and move on live is to short to whine about some old as dirt saying.

Iam not tring to offend anyone or defend anything......................

ill get u a tissue

good now quit BITCHING

Didn't we just have a thread on political correctness run amok?

I see no bigotry or hate on these forums.

I see folks of all shades and backgrounds (and some of shady backgrounds) messing' with old hoopties and having a lot of fun doing it.

There are no swastikas or KKK hoods here.

If ya got yer little feelers hurt talk give yer mommy a call and tell her that some MEN on the internet made ya cry.

:fu:

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok

I do appologize that you feel like people have been taking a stab at you, your faith, or those in your life, but that's not how it's been. Sadly for you, South Park has made it a common term to call someone or something "Jewish" or "Gay" as a term to describe their dislike for it.

"Dude, we just had to do chores all day... it was hella gay!" (Or substitute gay for Jewish)

Nobody is trying to put you down... BUT nobody is going to stop saying these things just because you're taking offense. Nobody to my knowledge on this car forum is harboring any hatred towards Jews, gays, blacks, or any other races for that matter beyond the typical "that black guy is probably going to shoot me or steal my wallet" kind of thing. And who can blame a person for that?!

You don't list your age in the post, but seeing that you've been driving for at least 20 years, I'd assume you're at least 30. I'd assume probably more around 40 based on the fact that you've been driving Datsuns for 20 years and have a 13 year old. It's time to act your age, and use the brain that you've been blessed with and start FILTERING what you see/hear/read. Try not to take offense to things that aren't necessarilly offensive.

My best suggestion is to flip through the channels on the TV sometime, and watch what's on there. The language, violence and adult content that you see on every channel should be enough to prepare you for a few words on the internet.

Can't wait to see what you and your son do with the Dime. I think it's rad that he wants to help out.

Unfortunately Datsun 65, you might as well bang your head against a brick wall. There is a real pack mentality on this forum where if one starts, others follow. It is a shame to read some of these posts, they really show the ignorance and shallowness of the ratsun mindset. There are some really talented posters that help and then there are the posters here that have nothing to offer but useless comments. I think if the people making fun of your post knew what you have offered the datsun community over the years they would and should shut the fuck up and listen and learn from someone that has so much to offer. I dig the whole TOUGH LOVE attitude you guy's offer up, so manly ,so macho, so redundant. When are you little boy's going to grow up and be a real man. I know, i know ratsun is a mans forum and sensitive types need not apply. Grow the fuck up men and for fucks sake use spell check or something!

Been driving Datsuns for close to 20 years and have been an avid member of the Datsun community. I enjoy being part of this forum & I'm looking forward to working on my PL510 with my 13 year old son when it arrives home at the end of October (Currently having a new motor dropped in).

Recently, on Ratsun there have been posts eluding to