Antisemitism on Ratsun

I'm ok with you saying whatever you want in person. Just because you say something does not make it right or wrong, it's one persons opinion and right.

As far as these types of threads, I put "usually" in there for a reason:fu:

A) i will not only say this on the internet, but IRL too

B) you avoid threads like this? you certainly didnt to this one

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: damn i need to order my race card now!!

racecard.jpg

but anyways back to the point i have never seen so many "adults" get sand in ther vagina and butt hurt about a racial slur.. mr jew guy.. sorry i forgot your name and dont feel like looking it up.... im black and if i got butt hurt over every time someone said nigga, nigger, porch monkey or w.e the fuck else u can think of i would hate the world.

in my eyes if u wanted to set an example for your son you wouldnt get your panties in a bunch over what some random person says online...

but hey wat do i know right im just another stupid kid right :blink::lol:

Actually, i do read books and i don't understand how i sound like an idiot.Calling someone out makes me an idiot? Maybe i am!

I think i am well spoken! Do you need big adult words to get a point across? I consider myself pretty down to earth and undramatic, but some of you need called out on your shit and that is now my new job.

time out for you kiddo

mbw.gif

two other things,

1. Im surprised no ones started slinging "Nazi" yet :lol:

AdolfHitler.png

and 2....

really?.........really?

you let this get out to 4 pages already?

jesus christ! what the hell is wrong with all of you :mad:

(ohhhh noooesss did offend the Christians now too :eek:)

this is the fucking internet, dont let your children roam here alone. the internet will not raise them correctly thats your job as a parent, its also your job supervise what they see in the ol interwebs, because in half a second you can pull up anything from Barney, to how to make mustard gas to some chick getting fucked by a horse! its also your job to teach the kid that the world isnt nice a cosy place (even more so on the internet) and people will say things that offend you so buck up and get some thick skin, but you apparently havent learned that yourself...

I respect your opinion but respectfully tell you to get over it

someone said "jew" OMFG :eek:

hate-crime-300x225.jpg

now if someone was plastering this kind of shit everywhere

(that is blatantly anti-Semitic and attacking a specific people or religion)

arabcartoons07_2.jpg

iran-antisemitic-cartoons.gif

someone would step in and remove them to keep our boards clear of obvious hate material.

people say all kinds of shit that your not going to like on the internet and in real life, tough shit!

get over it and move along, no one here is promoting the hate of any race, religion, sexual orientation, favourite color or how big your TV is.

(unless you own a honda, then we hate you :fu:)

(see that? joke, right there. that might offend someone with a honda, if they where an over sensitive child, the rest of the world gets the joke, has a LOL and continues reading)

now.... all of you quit fucking feeding this thread and go about your usual business :fu:

stormtroopers-in-the-pool.jpg

time out for you kiddo

mbw.gif

two other things,

1. Im surprised no ones started slinging "Nazi" yet :lol:

AdolfHitler.png

and 2....

really?.........really?

you let this get out to 4 pages already?

jesus christ! what the hell is wrong with all of you :mad:

(ohhhh noooesss did offend the Christians now too :eek:)

this is the fucking internet, dont let your children roam here alone. the internet will not raise them correctly thats your job as a parent, its also your job supervise what they see in the ol interwebs, because in half a second you can pull up anything from Barney, to how to make mustard gas to some chick getting fucked by a horse! its also your job to teach the kid that the world isnt nice a cosy place (even more so on the internet) and people will say things that offend you so buck up and get some thick skin, but you apparently havent learned that yourself...

I respect your opinion but respectfully tell you to get over it

someone said "jew" OMFG :eek:

hate-crime-300x225.jpg

now if someone was plastering this kind of shit everywhere

(that is blatantly anti-Semitic and attacking a specific people or religion)

arabcartoons07_2.jpg

iran-antisemitic-cartoons.gif

someone would step in and remove them to keep our boards clear of obvious hate material.

people say all kinds of shit that your not going to like on the internet and in real life, tough shit!

get over it and move along, no one here is promoting the hate of any race, religion, sexual orientation, favourite color or how big your TV is.

(unless you own a honda, then we hate you :fu:)

(see that? joke, right there. that might offend someone with a honda, if they where an over sensitive child, the rest of the world gets the joke, has a LOL and continues reading)

now.... all of you quit fucking feeding this thread and go about your usual business :fu:

stormtroopers-in-the-pool.jpg

cameron.jpg

skib your my hero

At this point, this thread is pretty much useless, but I might as well vomit my two cents worth.

First, I agree with the original post partly. I think it is offensive to use the term Jew in reference to a good deal, etc. I'm of Jewish descent, it does reference the Jews in an unpleasant light.

HOWEVER, the term was not applied to me or anyone else. Had it mentioned a specific person, then yes, it would be very disrespectful and antisemitic. At this point, it's crude and unnecessary, but how many times have I used that exact phrase? Quite a few. Do I use it around my parents? Hell no, my dad would still yell at me, even being old and out of the house.

That being said, we all say things we don't necessarily mean, and especially on the un-pc Internet, those should be taken with a grain of salt unless they become way to prevalent and everyone is throwing up Nazi salutes. Then there would be a problem.

I myself, despite having Jewish ancestry, am an atheist. If someone mentions they prayed to god for something, am I going to say, hey, that's offensive and my pussy hurts? Of course not.

Yes, we could all stand to be a little more civil to each other, even in writing on this forum. Still, I'm going to throw up an offensive quote just to prove my feelings aren't hurt! In the words of Harry Dean Stanton in Repo Man: "I don't want no commies in my car....no Christians either!" :D

Oh, and spell correctly you shitbags!