2007 JCCS Show PICTURES

P1010382.jpg

Thats actually my dad in the background with the semi-long hair. Im picking up that 620 this afternoon, it was for sale in the parking lot.

IM FRIGGIN EXCITED!!!!

Oh and we are also the ones with the silver 240z and v-mount sr20det setup. Our shop is http://www.vildinimotorsport.com

I will intro myself when i pick up the 620 today.

Alex

Funny thing about that picture... I was walking out headed toward my car and I saw it in the parkinglot with the guys off loading the bike. I asked if I could take a picture and they just looked at me and in a "whatever, weirdo" fashion said "OK". So I took my snap shot and continued on. Never thought it would be someone heres truck lol. Small Datsun world!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CIMG2189_Large_.JPG

620 on Volks

I have a TON of pics, so feel free to request anything in particular.

Anybody have anymore pictures of this truck? I'm interested in how he did the brakes! Well, I'm interested in the WHOLE truck but the brakes are the point of interest.

Thank you!

- Clayton

Anybody have anymore pictures of this truck? I'm interested in how he did the brakes! Well, I'm interested in the WHOLE truck but the brakes are the point of interest.

Thank you!

- Clayton

I talked to him and I believe that he is on the 510relm... I dont know the actual site... Anyway, I am sure he would send you all the pics you wanted. Seemed like a great guy. I am sure some of the guys here know him personally and can hook you up with contact info....

I talked to him and I believe that he is on the 510relm... I dont know the actual site... Anyway, I am sure he would send you all the pics you wanted. Seemed like a great guy. I am sure some of the guys here know him personally and can hook you up with contact info....

Thanks for the info....and I am still trying to get a picture of the infamous neck beard

The Datsun trucks got some more love here...i talked w/ the photographer right before he took these pics so TY...JK :D Kool that you can see some of the guys in the backgrounds...

http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/

Go to the EVENTS section to see them...

I really like the wagons also. Lots of cool stuff. I am for sure going to try to make it down there next year. Anyone else want to go, we have a full year to plan and make it work...the NW needs to represent. We have alot of nice shit up here. Hell it is only a days drive and it would be fun...:D

Man those wagons were nice! I could not stop staring at the red and sky blue wagons w/ whitewalls If I only had the time and $$$

Hey datsun dreamer, glad you liked the wagons. I built the blue one with the white walls in less than two weeks. Lots of work but not a lot of money. Took a third place trophy with it. Not bad for the first time out. Fri before the show was the first time I drove it.

Datrod welcome to Ratsun & thanks for the sticker! Today i put it on my 320

Glad you liked it, were you the one with the tri colored truck? I have more stickers if you want any more ket me know:

very nice.... this guy has the NISMO type headlight covers with the chrome trim like my Fairlady. Harder to find those.

P1010122.jpg

I think this might be the Z on eBay that the owner wants $45,000 for it. He gets bashed so much on Z websites

P1010125.jpg

nice car... not going to bring in that kind of money. Check out how nice the air dam meets the fender...