2007 JCCS Show PICTURES

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tnip, The guy with the orange wagon is a friend if mine, We kind of had the same idea at the same time.

I helped him with the wheels, powder coat & the caps and lugs. this is my first time with a 510 wagon. I did a 521 truck a couple of years ago. and many z cars. sure is nice that you guys dig my wagon. (datsun dreamer thanks for the positive remarks.) some people just don't get it. I don't know how many people asked me when I was going to paint it. My response I did paint it. With blue primer.

:D

"...where prime is not a crime"

i wanted to see the 2 wheeler cruising around, maybe take it on acoupla sweet jumps

Don't know if the handle bars will take much of a jump (lol)

& finally the SWDP / Ratsun guys----------->

P1010238.jpg

ron [i love my new rims]

P1010241.jpg

Guy [mr. V-6]

P1010242.jpg

Jason [OG guy]

P1010259.jpg

Mike [620 historian]

P1010254.jpg

Robert [new guy] & my oldie [who needs brakes]

P1010255.jpg

P1010253.jpg

Steroid is for sale ! ?

P1010251.jpg

father & son,,awesome pic IMO !

P1010245.jpg

all the girls LOVE Ol yeller 2 !

P1010262.jpg

I wasn't tired, I looked like that because I just ate 17 pieces of PIZZA!!!!!!!!! No, I didn't eat THAT many, but yes, I was ready to go. It was a blast!!!! Hey, did anyone on here photograph that firetruck? I think it is for sale on ebay right now. If so, the owner trailered it back east. Take care all!!!

father & son,,awesome pic IMO !

Thanks Mark......ya know Ray and I have been almost "joined at the hip" since the day he was born..We seemed to be in tune with each other from day one..we do an awful lot of stuff together, which has included (but not limited to:..little league baseball, soccer, go cart racing, Motocross and Desert racing (both of us in different classes for many many years), radio contolled race cars, mountain bike riding, cars and motorcycles..( 2 stroke racers and Datsun cars and trucks)...shoot we even worked for the SAME company for 5 years (where I still work...DC SPORTS).....If there is one thing I would say to all of you...cultivate a good relationship with your children...later on in life it really is kick ass....wow got a little heavy there huh...SORRY ............Ron

OK. I might have found it.

Motoring Japan style.......

November 26 7:30 P.M. and 11:30 P.M.

November 27 7:30 A.M.

If that is going to be the name of the show that they were filming, then there are the air dates. If that is true, it is only going to be aired 3 times. TIVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!