Hey all, new to the forum

Str8_69

Hey guys and gals, new here.. been lurking a while and thought I'd sign up and say hey. Here's a few pics of my 69 521, had it many years, been repainted close to stock and did new interior, otherwise all running gear is bone stock. 1300 w/ 92K orig. miles. Zero bondo in this truck. Considering 4 wheel disc brake conversion this winter and maybe a functioning stereo if I can figure out a place to put speakers without cutting holes :confused: Anyway, hope you like, and look forward to chatting with you all.

Datsun1.jpg

Datsun2.jpg

100_2351.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ yea. what he said. I've never seen this rig around. Very nice! Look forward to seeing it in person one day. Think you'll join one of our get-togethers soon?

-Brian

^^^ yea. what he said. I've never seen this rig around. Very nice! Look forward to seeing it in person one day. Think you'll join one of our get-togethers soon?

-Brian

Yup, as soon as I get up to speed on WTF is going on! I got buddies that do "bug ins" all the time, never occurred to me there's Dat-ins too! I have seen the light, and things are looking brighter.

wed's forecast looks pretty dang nice. Maybe this wed would be a good one to push for :) PIR between 4pm-10pm, $5 at the gate. If they ask, your there for the cruisin' :)

Looks like we're gonna hit Beaches at PIR on Wednesday.. Probably be around 7 or so, hope to see some of you there. If anyone's going PM me and let me know where you park so I can find you.. hope it's in the grass cuz I got a leaky fuel pump gasket at present:mad:. They let us bring a cooler into that gig? Also looking for some valve stem seals if anyone has a line on them.... I got a case of the blue that's bumming me out.

On another note, I scored at LQK on Columbia Blvd Monday, they had a 71 that's pretty picked over but it had the 2 parts I needed.. left headlight bezel and glove box door. Mine had been "modified" for a CB mic holder, you know, 3 ugly screw holes. Currently seeking the rubber plenum for the heat-to-defrost transfer if anyone has one.:confused:

Peace to all and thanks for the nice comments...

BTW, I drive this rig almost daily as long as it isn't over 90 degrees or so:D