all my ish for sale

ok sad day for me i have to get out of datsuns for a while : ( so i have all my parts i have collected over the years for sale there is way to much stuff to list but hears some stuff

2 620 (1 is for parts)

l20b

4 speed

z car 5 speed

l20 with z22 pistons

z22 block

ka pistons

EI dizzy

z22 crank( needs turned

z22 pistons and rods

closed chambered w58

another w58 head

u67 head

header

l16 intake and exhaust

2 sets or buckets

a nice grill

torn apart l20

3 wiring harnesses

nice fenders

new break pads

nice doors

one truck has air shocks out back that are new and a set of new kyb gas shocks for the front

so many other parts its unbelievable ask aaron or mopar they know as well as some others i just have to get out for right now i have spent at least 5000 on all my parts there is everything to make one nice rust free truck like i started but i just cant finish :(:(

looking to get 1600 for EVERYTHING or best offer you better bring a big trailer to lol

if you want to come look at everything just let me know

some pics

pic082708_2.jpg

l_dcd12f8d2c4d4f61941c5a67e18150-1.jpg

l_7b04f45c0e3d497c9bb5310c7b15bcfd.jpg

l_2c9d1b4aabbf4889be37fc9aaba0f170.jpg

l_5af6cc6bcd79469aa8e750311c9433fb.jpg

there is way more stuff then in the pics

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wonderin are you willing to sell some of this seperately? Im interested in the bucket seats if theyre oem 620. Do you have a older style 620 grill you want to sell? I wish I had a little extra cash Id probably jump the whole lot good luck.. a 510 would be a nice datsun fix:):):D

Just wonderin are you willing to sell some of this seperately? Im interested in the bucket seats if theyre oem 620. Do you have a older style 620 grill you want to sell? I wish I had a little extra cash Id probably jump the whole lot good luck.. a 510 would be a nice datsun fix:):):D

im kind looking to sell everything together...and the seats are out of a supra and a honda : (

and yes there is everything to make one NICE truck and some extra parts :lol:

Nice stuff Brandon! lol

I wish I could get that 5spd. :) I hope you DO get a 510, that would be a sweet deal.

:D

lol it will be a while before i get one. and aaron knows just how much stuff i have in hiding :rolleyes:

damn you need a grage :lol: i wish i could sleep with my Datsun stuff good luck

lol yeah i do maybe i will get one before i get a 510

No, dont get a 510!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 620s OK

we need people that actually keep their stuff

i love my 620 but i dont have time for my own stuff, to much time spent working on others cars my project get put on hold to much

boy I sure would like to buy alot of the engine stuff you have but i can't afford the whole mother load. I have been wanting to build a high compression motor and you look to have alot of the internals. w58 closed camber head and some flat top pistons.

boy I sure would like to buy alot of the engine stuff you have but i can't afford the whole mother load. I have been wanting to build a high compression motor and you look to have alot of the internals. w58 closed camber head and some flat top pistons.

Make him an offer he can't refuse. ;)

yea make me a offer i want it all gone asap

what's the story on the L20 with z22 pistons? is it fully assembled? what rods? crank?

acctually that is your old engine i believe, its got new bearing and a gasket kit along with the cylinders honed needs rings and put back together

bagged the deal i had going for the local header fell threw dude is on drugs he wants 300 for his :eek: pics of yours please or is it the stock non smog mani and downpipe you sent me pics of already eather way i find myself in need of your parts again :P im sorry to hear your getting out of dattos man though if you want a 510 i may be able to help you out

Edited by bonvo
bagged the deal i had going for the local header fell threw dude is on drugs he wants 300 for his :eek: pics of yours please or is it the stock non smog mani and downpipe you sent me pics of already eather way i find myself in need of your parts again :P im sorry to hear your getting out of dattos man though if you want a 510 i may be able to help you out

i will get pics op later on tonight

im intersted in the 5spd. im going to be in portland next weekend too. let me know if you wanna sell just the tranny

make me an offer and maybe we can work something out

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.