all my ish for sale

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you have left to build a LZ22/23 with? Only looking for bottom end parts. Would continue to use the U67 head that i have, unless the price is right.

i have a z22 block, z22 pistons/rods, z22 crank ( needs turned on one journal), and i have ka pistons if you want to make a 2.3, also have a l front cover to go with it

hmmmm i wouldnt mind some performance parts what do you ave in te way of camshafts? stock stuff or any better layin around i would like to help take some of this off your hands just dont know what all i want i would love to build a lz22 but shipping said parts would kill me

hmmmm i wouldnt mind some performance parts what do you ave in te way of camshafts? stock stuff or any better layin around i would like to help take some of this off your hands just dont know what all i want i would love to build a lz22 but shipping said parts would kill me

see if someone is driving down there : )

does the 1 truck run? would you sell it seperate? my buddys been lookin for a ride an theres nothin much on CL i think he has like 400 bux

he wouldnt need the rest because he doesnt have any place to store it..

it doesn't run right now but i can give him all the parts with the truck to run

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.