all my ish for sale

Bagged--do both truck still have the core support on them? One of the pictures show a core support removed, did it get reinstalled?

the core support its more or less just a bolt on thing, it was from a body dropped truck that the finder wells were cut out so it just kinda sits there

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bagged--so what is holding the front clip of that truck together? Just the fenders hold the core support into place? Is the cab already body dropped? Does this parts truck have a good set of fenders to go with it?

What about the titles? Got them both?

Edited by yello620
Bagged--so what is holding the front clip of that truck together? Just the fenders hold the core support into place? Is the cab already body dropped?

there is about an inch long piece where you can weld to join them together the cab is 2.5 body dropped i believe

well my friend went to eugene before i could talk to him but he should be back tonight... what all needs to be done to make the 1 truck run, an could we doit there so we can drive it home?

it all depends on what parts you are getting and want parts yellow wants because you could take the engine tranny out of the black one and put it in the yellow one then just put the dash and wiring back in and break lines back on and it should be a runner

but if you don't get the engine and tranny out of the black one you will need to finish the engine and then install so yeah it will take a little more time

i would rather finish the engine then do a dash.. are they both body dropped?

just the black one, the yellow one is on 3" block on 2 leafs,air shocks in the back, front is re-indexed and i have new gas shocks for the front

well i talked to my buddy an i dont think he's interested... well.. he's interested... but neither he or i would have time to come work on it to get it running/driving to get it to my house.. if it was just an engine swap we could do it in a few hours no biggy.. but brakes, windshield, engine swap an dash its just a little much... unless maybe we could get it deliverd here... we could just put the engine thats in it back together an do the work here.. but i dont know anyone with a trailer :(

well i talked to my buddy an i dont think he's interested... well.. he's interested... but neither he or i would have time to come work on it to get it running/driving to get it to my house.. if it was just an engine swap we could do it in a few hours no biggy.. but brakes, windshield, engine swap an dash its just a little much... unless maybe we could get it deliverd here... we could just put the engine thats in it back together an do the work here.. but i dont know anyone with a trailer :(

he dont live that far man just get a tow rope and tow that shit :lol:

we might wanna come take a look, maybe tomorrow ish if thats ok.. he needs a vehicle bad, but its for work not a project.. but as long as we can quickly put one together ... we'll see.. brandon let me know when would be a good times to come take a look

anytime before 2 would be best its not much to look at really but if you know what your doing you could have this together in a few days

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.