all my ish for sale

ok before 2 sounds like it may work i'll see when i can drive him over.. the only thing that Really worries us is the windshield an if it will leak an stuff..

just kick out the old one and cut the gasket off the other one and replace the gasket i can help if you need lol

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just kick out the old one and cut the gasket off the other one and replace the gasket i can help if you need lol

i watched them install a new windshield into my 720. It didnt take them anytime and it was super easy.

Lynch, if all else fails just use your superior mechanical skills and put 8lbs of black silicone sealant in the rubber gasket before installing it. :lol:

If you are parting out I need fenders, front valance, front bumper, cowl grill, front grill, and datsun valve cover.....

and Damn, wish I was in portland.

i have a really nice passenger fender i think i have a good bumper i have a good cowl and a datsun valve cover and i would haev to check on the grill

i have a really nice passenger fender i think i have a good bumper i have a good cowl and a datsun valve cover and i would haev to check on the grill

It'd be nice if you had both fenders... Got any pics of the stuffs? and how much? oh yeah, you can also save shipping by using grayhound....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.