all my ish for sale

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I was hoping you would get to the point where you might consider shipping your dash :), but its good that your making space for your future projects.

i do still have a dash but shipping is gonna be a pain like i said if you wanted to pay for shipping and packaging materials we could work something out

Hey man, I know you've probably sent out TONS of pm's/emails to people about what you got, if you could please PM me an accurate list of everything you got left.

I know it's a lot to ask since you've got tons of stuff lying around, I just want to gauge what kind of space I'll need to store this stuff if I take it off your hands. :)

Hey man, I know you've probably sent out TONS of pm's/emails to people about what you got, if you could please PM me an accurate list of everything you got left.

I know it's a lot to ask since you've got tons of stuff lying around, I just want to gauge what kind of space I'll need to store this stuff if I take it off your hands. :)

i really just haev the one roller truck (yellow one) and and engine that is torn apart

Maybe, whats up?

Was just curious, I got a little cash floating around and was thinking of doing the same. Only got a tow dolly I can use but from the looks of my schedule this weekend, prolly cant do it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.