FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALZE: Right on Ricky it was good talking to you on the phone before you bought one. Hope you like it and I'll be in touch with you. Thanks.

72DYME: Yep, PM'ed you back twice :P

NORTHDATSUN510: Got your payment, thanks, will ship yours out on Monday since they're closed tomorrow.

Still have more ready for pick up or shipping...hit me up. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Joker72z, thanks for payment, it should be arriving to you soon!

Sleepys-14: thanks for payment, I'll PM you as soon as I ship it out to you!

Michael.flee92, TheBirdistheWord, and Bababooey: PM's sent

Sleepys-14: I PMed you your tracking number. Thanks again!

TheBirdistheWord and Bababooey it was good meeting you both yesterday, hope you guys stay excited on your 510's and that you might be able to make it to our monthly meet. Enjoy your carpet kits!

Michael.flee92: still waiting to hear back from you.

Sent you a PM about picking up a kit.

Hey Rich it was nice meeting you last night. Can't believe you cruised all the way from Sac but I'm sure your GF was the main reason to cruise so far!

Hope you get your new 510 up and running (smoothly) soon and that you enjoy the carpet kit and Ratsun sticker!

PoorMtnKid: Thanks for payment, sent you the tracking number. Should be arriving to you tomorrow! Thanks again Corey!

If anyone else is interested in one let me know!

Rotary510: PM sent

Bump for ready for pick up or shipping carpet kit. :)

Mario, I am ready to install my carpet kit that I got from you. But where do I make the ut for the 4-speed shifter? My car is stock so no mods. is there a specific distance where I have to make the cut open the hole of the shifter? Thanks! :cool:

Mario, I am ready to install my carpet kit that I got from you. But where do I make the ut for the 4-speed shifter? My car is stock so no mods. is there a specific distance where I have to make the cut open the hole of the shifter? Thanks! :cool:

Lots of variables in transmissions which is why I don't pre cut the shifter hole...so it really falls on you to figure this out but here's how I did mine:

You have to slip the front of the carpet under your heater and let it rest like normal in the driver/passenger footwells, then fold it up where the carpet meets the shifter. Mark the spot where it touches the shift lever, then take the carpet out and slit an X at the mark, then reinstall it and make the round cut for the hole then. I wouldn't recommend cutting the hole on your first marking since it could be off a bit then you'd be left with a slightly off centered hole. This is just the way I did it...maybe others can chime in and say how they did it.

Hey great to hear Sleepys!

Have gotten a lot of PM's recently of guys that say they're really interested in a carpet kit but after I reply to them I don't hear from them? What gives?

C'mon guys, If you aren't ready to buy why bother asking if I have any available???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.