FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

71Dimer, I'm gonna be needing a kit soon for my wagon... do you have the rear hatch area carpet too, or would it just be the cabin area? Also, how much shipped to Hawaii, 96813?

PM sent! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Robs: Shipped off your carpet off today, sent you a PM with your tracking number.

Nustad: Shipped off your wagon and sedan carpet kits off today, sent you your tracking numbers.

ZeroWest: Shipped off your carpet kit to Norway, should get there in about 9-10 days! Be careful when you open the box and unroll the carpet, some extras might fall out!!! :)

ScubaT: Shipped off your carpet kit a few days ago, you should have it by now. Sent you info on how I install them on my 510's. :)

Dimerforlife13: Thanks for paypaling me and meeting me at the Modesto Meet to pick it up. Nice goon by the way!

If anyone else wants one, just let me know when you are ready to buy one, not when you're just curious if I have some or how much they are, they're $110 picked up or around $135 plus or minus a few bucks to have them shipped. :), thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Can i get a shipping quote for a 2Dr to Canada H8r3r9 please :D

Thanks!

Oh man...Canada, it's a pain in the ass to have to ship and I always end up getting screwed on the shipping because I underestimate it.

Let me get a better quote and get back to you. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.