FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

uieluck: Thanks!

ariascarlos1990: Don't even know where the Blue Lake event is? I looked at the first page of the event thread but it didn't mention where but I assume it's not in California so no, not going to be there...sorry.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatoffset?: Shipped out your carpet kit and sent you your tracking number!

Fritz: Sent your carpet kit out to the NY address you gave me, thanks!

Jennifer: Shipped out your carpet kit as well, I'll email you your tracking number later! Thanks!!!

hello,

Do you have a complete carpet kit for a 69 510 Wagon and are you willing to ship to canada?

PM'ed

71 Dimer,

I have my carpet kit laid out on the hood of the car to relax from being shipped and waiting to go in. Looks Great! :D

I would like to buy 2 pieces 30" x 58" or enough material to cut out 2 - 30" x 58" peices in whatever shape it needs to be. This is for my rear seat area. I'm going to build a cargo shelf to replace it. Having a roll bar with cross bracing makes the rear seat pretty unusable.

Sent you an e-mail as well.

Dave...we'll work something out next week.

Alsct1: Just shipped your kit to you. I underestimated the shipping costs, I charged you $25 but it was over $50 total...oh well live and learn (trust me I learned!).

SHRALP_GNAR: Let me know when you're ready for one.

SHRALP_GNAR: Thanks for the quick payment Josh! I'll send you an email or PM when I ship it out to you!

Here it is, freshly vacuumed by the way :)

b73d5c3d.jpg

SHRALP_GNAR (Josh): Sent your kit out on Tuesday and sent your tracking info to you last night. Thanks!

Stupid_Fast (Marshall): I'll bring your kit out with me tonight.

I guess I'm a bit of a procrastinator, but I finally got around to installing my new carpet kit and It looks really good, if I say so myself...

before... :sick: :sick: :sick:

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

After... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

interior3.jpg

interior4.jpg

I highly recommend this kit to anyone who needs carpet.

domn8tr (Andew) I shipped out your carpet kit today, should arrive in 2 days max! I PM'd your the tracking number as well.

jeollleop (Juan) I shipped out your carpet kits today also, should take 4 days max to get to you in Florida. PM'ed your tracking number too.

I highly recommend this kit to anyone who needs carpet.

Thanks Dirttrack510, I appreciate the feedback (good and bad)!!!

Loving the new carpet kit! Almost makes me forget I need to repair my floor pans!

Looking good there S_fast! Great installation too!

Whenever anyone's ready to buy one just contact me and let me know! I can always ship or have one ready to pick up :)

Oh and they come in any color you want...as long as that color is black! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Two carpet kits ready to go at the moment.

EXCELLENT FIT... LOOKS GREAT ,CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN MARIO.

Thanks Juan, glad you got it so quick!

Hey justin35ll (Justin) sent out your carpet kit and sent you your tracking number in a PM.

If anyone wants one just PM me WHEN YOU ARE READY TO BUY...I always have one in stock or can make you one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.