FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

dime dave: Sent out your carpet pieces out to you today, I PM'ed you the tracking number.

volksguy: Ditto for you, it should be arriving in 2 days! Check your inbox for the tracking number.

If you need/want one, let me know! :)

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM sent Ed, just go ahead and send a paypal payment when you need it shipped.

Selling another one locally today and still have another for immediate pick up or shipping, PM me if interested! :)

No sorry I don't.

Hey Mario,

I've emailed you directly a couple of times with no reply. Not sure if my email is getting through or your reply back to me...

I'm looking for some spare carpet for my trunk, rear window sill, lower back seat and side panels under the door. Approximately 25 ft2 (5'x5') should do it.

Can you PM or reply to this thread to let me know if you can ship some?

Thanks!

Fritz

Do these kits fit wagons?

Yeah, in fact take a look at pages 3-6 of this thread, you should see the carpet kit installed on my 68 wagon as well as another wagon...it not the last page back (stupid_fast) installed it on his wagon as well.

Patman: Shipped your carpet out today, sent you a PM, sorry for the slight delay but I sent you something to hopefully make up for it!

VoidDragon: Shipped your kit out today as well, sent you a PM with the tracking number.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.