FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario, Got the carpet delivered yesterday. Haven't opened it yet but looking forward to laying it out and getting it in the car. Thanks again my friend. Chris

Great that it got there pretty quick!

• 2 weeks later...

3 Carpet Kits SOLD, 2 shipped out (Ian & Lance) and one picked up by Hector today!

If anyone else wants one and is ready to pick up or have shipped let me know! :)

• Like 1

I might need two for 70 510 2 door and a 69 Wagon,I am located in Riverside,Ca 92506 by Orange County.What would be my price for two of them shipped? Thanks Derek derek.coon@yahoo.com just in case my PM is whacked!!

PM sent...I'll shoot you an email just in case after lunch.

Do you offer these in more than just black?

Hey sorry for not getting back to your PM earlier...sorry I'm like Henry Ford...you can get the carpet kit in ANY color...as long at that color is Black :P

Just got my kit also. Can't wait to install it just need to fix a couple holes in the pan first, it looks great.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback, let me know what you think after you install it. Oh and your stickers should be getting to you soon!

Could you give me a price on two also, one for a '70 4 door and a '71 2 door. Thanks.

Fuzz

PM sent

im really interested, but what`s the price for one, for a 4 dor -69 sent to norway?:P

All PM's replied to, let me look at what shipping to Norway would be and I'll get back to you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.