FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey fellas, sorry for the slow response. I've replied to those of you that PM'd me but I figured on updating my thread.

I have 2 carpet kits ready to go right now, either picked up locally (Sunnyvale CA) or shipped off. I'll be making more within the week so if you want one just PM me and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!

------------------Update-------------------

One left...Ben Terrible just paid for one

U have one for a wagon

As long as you only need the seat sections and NOT the rear cargo piece, my kits work for all 2 door, 4 door, and wagon. I have them on both my 2 door and wagons and my local friends have them on their 4 doors so I know they'll work. :)

just pmed you.

As long as you only need the seat sections and NOT the rear cargo piece, my kits work for all 2 door, 4 door, and wagon. I have them on both my 2 door and wagons and my local friends have them on their 4 doors so I know they'll work. :)

just pmed you.

Got your payment! Thanks dnicle...will let you know when I ship it out to you as well.

I should have more later on today so if you want one...it's first come first served! :)

Do not stop making these kits.. I want one. Just not yet! Gots other work that needs finished first.

Haha, no worries I'm not going anywhere! :)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.