FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

xzile609 & Dirty Evo: Your carpet kits have been shipped off this morning. I PM'ed you the tracking numbers. Thanks guys!

I have one more kit ready to go if anyone else wants one!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not getting back to you guys, have been busy with life's other things but I will be shipping out 4 of these out in the next day or two and will be replying to all of the rest who have replied or sent PM's. Thanks!

hobojobo, I shipped of your kit out today, should take 2 business days to get to you.

Datsun_jones, I sent out yours too, should also take 2 business days to get to you.

StinkyTurbo, I finally shipped off your carpet kit with a bonus inside, you should be getting it in about 5 business days. Hope you're doing well over in NJ!

I sent you all a PM with your tracking numbers. Thanks again guys!

I also sent out another carpet kit but I can't say for who since they're told me not to! :)

Bradinnes: I got your 2nd payment, I'll have to go get something to box this in and I'll ship it off to you in Canada early next week since the post office is closed until then. Thanks!!!

Bradinnes: I have your kit all made up, just need to box it inorder to get the USPS to ship it to you in Canada.

I also have another carpet kit ready for shipping...if you need one, I have it ready to go! :)

Apologies for a delay in shipping carpet kits this week.  I've been home sick for most of this week, but I'll be back to whipping these out and shipping them out.  

Both carpet kits to Canada were shipped off this morning.  Thanks guys!

I'll do my best on getting the next two out to the latest buyers this week!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.