FS: 510 Carpet Kit For All 2 Door, 4 Door, & Wagon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really read ALL the posts, but, looks like you send out PMs for price quotes. I am getting close to needing one for my wagon. I have a couple questions for you. Do your kits cover the lip between the rear seat and the floor? and do you offer something for the cargo area for the wagons?

Zip code for shipping would be 97352

Jes

• 2 weeks later...

1 kit left ready for shipping!

Still have the carpet kits? i need one 1972 Datsun 510 2-door. Please e-mail me at eddie@forestlandcapeinc.com or reply the thread please. I live in Forest Grove, OREGON 97116. Thanks!

Jester: PM replied too.

Rotary: Sent you a reply too.

Zeus: Check your inbox for a total for everything you asked about.

Dat510: Replied to you too.

Airgne: Sent you a reply explaining your options.

Don Jefe: Good to have met you at DATSLOCO's swap meet, hope you enjoy your carpet! :)

Wicked Saint: Your buddy Josh picked up your carpet kit yesterday.

Have 1-Carpet Kit ready for immediate pickup or shippment as well. First come first served guys :)

btdub: Your carpet kit was dropped off for shipping earlier today. I sent you the tracking number! Thanks again Brandon!!!

Still have one kit ready to go.

Hey WickedSaint, that looks pretty damn good if I do say so myself!

Great job on the C-L-E-A-N install, especially around the shifter.

ALZE check your PM and get back to me if your both serious and ready to get one.

Northdatsun510: sent you a PM as well.

CANBY here we come!!!

A little last minute but a few of us Bay Area guys are going to Canby. I'll be bringing some 510 carpet kits so if you'll be there and have wanted one, here's your chance to save on shipping and save on a pending price increase. So it's a double win-win for you guys!

See you guys there!

To those that bought a kit from me in Canby, a big thanks and hope you enjoy it!

To those that didn't...don't complain when the price goes up :cool:

Dillon: Glad to have met you at Canby and seen your carpet installed (even if it was *only* the front :rolleyes: haha! J/K

Ok finally got around to some major shipping off today.

Alze (Ricky): Your kit is finally shipped, sorry for the delay and thanks for understanding. Should be getting to you in 2 days, check your PM for your tracking number.

JDB71510 (Jerry): Same for you my friend, expect it in 2 days. PM'ed you your tracking number!

DirtTrack510 (Charles): Got yours done and shipped out, check your PM for tracking...4 days to get to you!

EBM (Eddie): Hope you enjoy my 3rd (ever) wagon rear cargo carpet! Sent you a PM with your tracking number. Says 2 days to get to you in WA!

SPF Cobra (Steve): Thanks for your quick payment, should get to you asap! I'll email your tracking number.

NorthDatsun510 & 510Datsun72...still waiting to hear back from you guys...I have kits ready to be shipped out if you decide to pull the trigger...but it is first come first served! :D

I got mine ROTARY510 for my Orange Project. Gracias! mine did not have the plastic protection driver floor piece, is this an extra? Eddie :huh:

Hey Eddie, none of the ones I sell have that piece. Most people just use floor mats so for me to have that piece put on would just raise the price and in the end not really be used.

Hey Mario, so you think you can make a rolled-edge 1969 straight front dashboard cover out of this carpet material to protect a dashboard. i am considering getting one soon in black. let me know. thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.