1963 Datsun 320 truck - Covington, WA

A friend has this old truck in his yard he is now wanting to get rid of it. He likes it, but realizes now it is not getting worked on so he'd rather it go to someone who would fix it up and drive it at least.

Engine:

original numbers matching engine. E1 (1200cc)

Engine was rebuilt in the late 80's. Everything except for the cam bearings was replaced. So then the cam seized a few hundred miles later. Needs a new cam and bearings... or an engine swap.

4 on the tree manual transmission

All glass is good, body is straight with minimal surface rust. Has mixture of grey and red paint. Has steel wheels with all four original chrome caps.

Has title in his name. License tabs exipred in 1988! :)

I took pictures but they are at home. Will post later. They were in the evening though so the flash makes it look like nighttime.

$500 or offer

how about $300?!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The pictures don't show it too well. I need to get pics during the day.

Overall the truck just looks perfectly straight and the crappy paint job has mostly kept the rust away from what I could tell. Maybe do an engine swap and all it needs is minimal cosmetic work with a paint job.

If I go back again I'll cut the brush back a bit and get better shots.

The seller is flexible on the price. He just wants to see it fixed up and not go to a wrecker.

Also notice it was converted to an alternator rather than the old generator.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi Bleach...this is Tana,,,,,really want to get that truck in Covington...expanding business...looking to build up a truck possibly...got a truck and trailer, so no problem hauling. Please either give this person my phone 206 841 5674 or give me his number...I absolutely want this truck in my shop!!! thanks so much, Tana

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.