Rubbermans 620 KC

Thanks Charlie, let me know, I'd really be interested if the price was right.

yeah 420, this one is 2 3/4 on the frame bolts. I bought a set of the bumperettes of ebay from thialand and they measure 9" for the mounting holes. For the price they're pretty good, not for a perfect show truck, but they're perfect for my truck. It wouldn't take much to make yours to fit the 9" bumperettes, this bracket looks like I could bend it out pretty easy to fit your 11 1/4 bumperettes.

Edited by Rubberman
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks just like the ones I pulled off my 520, could you measure the distants where it bolts to the frame and where the bumperettes bolt on, center hole to center. I want to see if they are the same for the 520. thanks

Only number I could find close to it was 85203 B0400 RH (passenger side) for Oct '68 and up. The LH mate to it is 85204 B0400.

The chrome bumper part is 85003 14900 RH and 85004 14900 LH. Both are under $90 each, if available.

HA thought you were putting 521 bumperettes on the 620. Only ever seen the heavy 200lb rear bumper that would survive an H2 ramming.

For the 620:

85203 B5100 RH to 10 '75 and 85203 B5101 after that but they likely interchange. Probably added a small rubber bump thing so the tail gate was protected when let down???

85204 B5100 LH to 10 '75 and 85204 B5101 after

Edited by datzenmike
HA thought you were putting 521 bumperettes on the 620. Only ever seen the heavy 200lb rear bumper that would survive an H2 ramming.

For the 620:

85203 B5100 RH to 10 '75 and 85203 B5101 after that but they likely interchange. Probably added a small rubber bump thing so the tail gate was protected when let down???

85204 B5100 LH to 10 '75 and 85204 B5101 after

I don't think I'd want to be in any truck hit by a H2, bumper might survive but not the passengers. :eek:

I've got 520 brackets but it sounds like the 520, 521 and the 620 bumper brackets can work with the chrome bumperettes, might have to either spread them out or in a little to get to fit which is not a problem to do. Hope I understand that right. Thanks for looking up the #s Mike...

Here's a pic of the rubber bumps that go on the bumperettes. I got these off ebay from a thialand guy. He has them listed as the stops for the tailgate, which I thought I was getting, but he doesn't know what he's saleing. When I got them, I was like what the hell are these, alittle big for the tailgate stops. But when I got my bumperettes, I knew thats what they fit. If you can see in the pic of the back of the rubber, it has a square cut out to fit into the square hole on the bumperette and then use a small bolt, washer and nut to mount.

Picture143.jpg

Picture144.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture146.jpg

I think it looks good too

Just a ?, looks like the passenger side is more towards the inside than the driver side?

I might be wrong but it just looks like the picture was taken at a slight angle . It looks to me to be good and Rusty was standing more to the drivers side of the truck snapping the picture . I'm just saying :lol:

Thanks fellas, on them being off alittle, h2 your right. But like Slam said, I was at an angle when I took the pic and it makes it look worse than what it is. I half to put about a 3/8 spacer on the pass. side to even them up. I was just in a hurry to get them on and get some pics up.

Bonvo, I agree with ya, I'm gonna lower the rear a bit, just got to find the kit. Everyone on hear says you can get them at any auto parts store, I just haven't looked into it yet.

EZ, no man, those floorboards are shot. This is that truck we looked at up in Sevierville. You might be able to use some of it. I'll give it a better look, plus if ya need something off of it, let me know.