Ultimate Ratsun!

DatDoug

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

datdoug - you think you could get some pics of that alum. air dam? that looks like a neat lil addition and i'd like to see how he put his on. what's up with the dash cover? is that crushed velour? haha it looks like he extended the bed rockers behind the cab but not behind the wheels, i like that idea. and is that a step rail added below the rocker in front of the wheels?

overall that is one damn sweet lookin 620. your friend's doin some good work.

i didn't even notice the shaved marker lights, maybe cause i automatically see them shaved, because i think they should have been "left on the cutting room floor" from the factory, but that's just me. i hope he joins up and share some more pics too.

Yeah he is an original. I tried to get him to paint the rising sun on his hood but he said hes seen it done to many times. Can you tell he used to be a Dubber? (thats VW fan) He is putting in a new motor I will get pics soon.

When he gets is running and driving good I'll get him to cruise to a meet.

All you would have to do is to roll a lip in to the lower endge and it would have a finished look that it's missing now. But you're right....it probably won't get copied cause you guys are too cheap to buy the aluminum!!!! LOL j/k :)

Personally I dont like the looks of any air dams on vehicles. Aluminum or fiberglass. The thing I most like about Gregs truck is he did all that stuff by himself! I helped him with the mechanical stuff but as for the whole look and the little nuances it was all in his head (like phat dave said) This is the reason I chose to share this pic of his Ratsun with you. He cant even join this site because he is to poor to pay for internet.

Low budget

Multi talented (does all the work on his Datsun himself)

Uses what he has

Wants to be different and innovative

Sounds like a Ratsun Rodder to me.