Ultimate Ratsun!

DatDoug

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yah i agree that truck is the best thing ive seen come out of kitsap county it hasnt even hit the road yet and people are google about it thanks to datdoug and his handy mechanical should be seeing the road soon this truck has a 8 inch drop in the rear with suburban u bolts ,interior is cruched red so soft you can drive naked ,has l16 motor with ul 58 head and 1952 cam in it shaved side markers tailgate handles and a very very sharp aluminium air damm beleive me its sharp ,vw 14 inch 2 inch wide white walls with 1949 merc spinners datdoug needs to dislpay more pics of my truck show interior and motor completion ill have to call him up ,i dont mind sharing ideas no biggy i just didnt want 10 trucks to look identical to mine is all hahahah you guys are great hope to come to a meet sometime soon peace out

yah its all pure aluminium , it was a spure of the moment type deal i thought it would help the front of the truck to make it look like it is scrapen pebbles out of the pavement since these 620 are lowered they never look low unless you bag them or draulics its that coulture extra touch of being slammed , ive got center caps also for your chev wheels if interested lol