Portlanders: Beaches Cruise-In @ PIR. June-Sept. Wednesdays.

808DA6

We tried sparking this last year, but I think we tried too late. So....

Where: PIR

When: Every Wednesday 4P-11P in the months of June to Sept.

Bring your cameras.

-Brian

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is "Beaches Cruise In"? Do you just park in the PIR parking lot and everyone walks around taking photos?

you park in the grass area, and theres bikes, a live band, food, and the 1/8 mile drags is going on at the same time. theres just TONS of really rad old cars

you park in the grass area, and theres bikes, a live band, food, and the 1/8 mile drags is going on at the same time. theres just TONS of really rad old cars

Can people bring pit bikes? like to ride around on....

It was "too new and not custom enough". Hey gate people, :fu:

I see.

It's a good show. There was a couple of times last year with up to 1000 vehicles. They have a loosely enforced pre-1979 rule but there were some late model Lambos and Vettes in there, and a bunch or kit cars (Cobras, etc,) that were certainly newer than '79. I went out a couple times with BACKWOODS DAVE and 808DA6. The Z club is out there alot.

Hehe, you guys might of talked to me last year then and asked if I wanted to park by you guys.

That rule was pre-73 last year if I remember correctly. I bitched at 'em last year about the stock Lambos and Vettes that are always in there and they are "rare and high preformence" so it's ok, but it's not ok for a kid with a WIP pickup to go in and have a good time. Can you tell they've pissed me off? :lol:

Compliment their nails to get a '79 in hmmmm? Soooooooo, what if one was to.....say.....compliment The Rack? Think they'll let my '91 in? ;)

-Brian