feeling sick

my uncle was storing my extra vehicles for me but got an offer on his place he couldn't refuse. sohe's having to clean up all the vehicles on the place. sounds liker he'll be haulling most of them to the scrap yerd. the bummer is i'm buying a place thats smaler in acrage than the place i'm renting so i'm not going to be able to get anything. most of my vehicles there i'm just going to let go. but theres just so many 620's there along with a few vintage vw's(57 single cab kombi) i just want to save everything. i can't though, this is why i'm feeling sick. i haven't been able to get ahold of him though but i'll try to save as much as i can and the wife will let me.

i guess this is just a rant, sorry.:poop::unsure::(

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my uncle was storing my extra vehicles for me but got an offer on his place he couldn't refuse. sohe's having to clean up all the vehicles on the place. sounds liker he'll be haulling most of them to the scrap yerd. the bummer is i'm buying a place thats smaler in acrage than the place i'm renting so i'm not going to be able to get anything. most of my vehicles there i'm just going to let go. but theres just so many 620's there along with a few vintage vw's(57 single cab kombi) i just want to save everything. i can't though, this is why i'm feeling sick. i haven't been able to get ahold of him though but i'll try to save as much as i can and the wife will let me.

i guess this is just a rant, sorry.:poop::unsure::(

ok got the title for the 57 wich is actually a 59 single cab, i was off on the years. try to get picturest tonight

forgot to take the camera but i did try to save some good parts. uhmm, i'm working with my uncle to see what elsewe can save.

as of now datsunfish is first inline for the 59 vw, there may possibly be a running driving 60 bug up for grabs as soon as the title can be found. theres 2 mid 70's vw transporters up for grabs wit titles(good parts rigs).

forgot to take the camera but i did try to save some good parts. uhmm, i'm working with my uncle to see what elsewe can save.

, there may possibly be a running driving 60 bug up for grabs.

can you pm some details and pics on this when you get the chance.

i could possibly be interested in saving it..

i so call dibs on the bug! .. wait..um..any 510's!!!!!

you know you want to get me my first datsun(since i started on this forum) :D

i would LOVE the kombi too, if it falls through..

my good friend has a 57 single cab and a ton of parts, funny thing is his grandpa baught his brand new, sold it and then got it back right before he had a eart attack and passed away and it was sold again...then my buddie found one for sale..picked it up and noticed it had been painted and everything.. under closer inspection he figured out it was his grandpas that was sold 10 years before..

Edited by sly-yota