Funny pics I have come across. Post yours!!!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my nephew , he comes out and watches me work on my truck . He has this favorite stick that he plays with , while the stick is nice to him most of the time :lol: . He was swinging it to wildly he wacked his self in the leg . :lol: what a face :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

29d9y83.jpg

Well you are close , its a 58 2 door merc wagon all original v8 turn pike cruiser fully loaded

WOW! That's a rare little puppy in this day and age :eek:!!!

'58s are less common than '57s simply because there was a fairly strong but brief recession that weakened all car sales that year. President Eisenhower was able to shorten the economic downturn by telling the American public (essentially), "Get out there and spend some money if you don't want a repeat of the 1930s!".

WOW! That's a rare little puppy in this day and age :eek:!!!

'58s are less common than '57s simply because there was a fairly strong but brief recession that weakened all car sales that year. President Eisenhower was able to shorten the economic downturn by telling the American public (essentially), "Get out there and spend some money if you don't want a repeat of the 1930s!".

what is the real interesting part is there is not one single spec of rust on the car and like I said it is 100% original . My wife is the proud parent of the old merc , she love her baby ............

After completely looking through http://www.peopleofwalmart.com , a co-worker suggested http://www.thereifixedit.com which led Me to http://www.thatwillbuffout.com . I don't know if either of these have been listed here before but they are AWESOME!!!!

Edited by Steroid
corrected spelling

I was totally shocked!!!! Those were no fat, low cholestrol 100% grade A beef burgers!!!!! We would have eaten them but the ants beat Us to it!!!

Anyway, We DID have an awesome Top Sirloin earlier!!!

And YES, I forgot to bring My Bar-B-Que tools.................. So I used that "clean" screwdriver to turn and remove meat products all weekend long!!! Theres nothing like "roughing it"!!!!