• 1 month later...
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just further to my previous posts on this topic, I have made some progress on a different brake setup for the 410/411 drum front end cars.

img054sf.jpg

Will need 15" wheels to fit. Has a four pot caliper.

Currently I am having a prototype adapter bracket made up.

I've also made up an adapter to run a 180b master cylinder and booster, without interfering with the standard accelerator mechanism.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im finally getting to work on my Breaks... yea i know im lagging hahah but now i have $ so, ON WITH IT!

I bought the adapters last year when he made them and i still think "the loudest 411 ever " project is probably 2 projects and 3 years away ..But i figured once they were gone it would be finding SSS discs or living with drums forever....Take lots and lots, of pictures. Seeing someone else`s angle on things is what makes this forum so great. especially if it`s a learning curve cuz that makes for the best reading...IMO.. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

P411 is installing his brake kit.  He sent me the hubs/rotors to machine. Here's his thread.....

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/49846-mklotz-411-disc-brake-conversion-project/http://community.ratsun.net/topic/49846-mklotz-411-disc-brake-conversion-project/

I shot vid of the process so I figured I'd put it here too. :)

• Like 1
i haven't found them yet but i was told i got one of these kits with the 411 i traded for!!! super stoked, and i wanted to say thank you for your efforts!!!! 

You're welcome.  P411 found another kit, so I'm not going to pursue doing any more kits at this time.  I've still got a ton of truck kits to move now.

:)

I'll be getting more of the bearing spacers machined fairly soon.  I may go ahead and have a couple of sets of brackets laser cut with the next laser order.  I'm certainly not going to do 10 kits, but probably 2...maybe 3.

• 2 months later...